Chapter 373 - 374

Chapter 373

Because people from the three major bases are not allowed to come in here, of course they will not come to help. It is no problem to ask Yi Jun and the others, but just in case, it is better for them to do it themselves.

Time passed quickly, and after about two days, the sky began to darken, and the wind gradually became a bit stronger.

Everyone knew in advance that a typhoon was coming, because Yi Jun and the others had mentioned before that the typhoon this time was very strong, so everyone felt very heavy in their hearts. Employees at the small base, as long as they were ordinary people and didn't have much strength, they were all Ordered to stay in his room and not come out.

Ordinary people who have some strength and strong body need to follow the mutant staff to the plantation.

It was a holiday during the typhoon, so those who were not working did not get paid, but they could still eat free staff meals, so everyone did not make a fuss. It was so windy and rainy outside that even those who stayed indoors felt frightened when they saw it. How could they dare? leave?

People who work inside can get three times the salary points, so people who work outside are also very satisfied. Although it is a bit more dangerous outside, it is worth the three times the salary!

On the first day of the typhoon, after checking many fruits and vegetables that had taken protective measures, it was found that many of the measures were of no use. Many of them were uprooted and blown away, so there were countless ones blown down.

Yi Jun, "This loss is too heavy..."

An idea gradually formed in Yi Jun's mind. If it really works, the entire plantation will no longer have to worry about such problems in the future, but the problem is this It’s really difficult to do.

After a round of inspection, all the fruits and vegetables on the completely scrapped plants were picked. If they could still be saved, they were put away first and then raised up after the typhoon passed. But even so, after three days, the entire plantation was completely destroyed. The loss of fruits and vegetables in the garden reached one-fifth.

The faces of the people in the small base were very ugly. Such a big loss...

Yi Jun said, "Okay, everyone, don't be cold-faced. The fruits and vegetables grown here are growing very fast. Even if the loss is big, as long as the time comes, Our replanting speed is fast enough, and it won’t take many days for the plantation to return to its previous state. “Now let’s think about how we can restore the plantation as quickly as possible after the typhoon passes. "Ai Yang, "You are right, but now..."

Yi Jun looked outside, "It's late at night, do you want to take people out? The wind is getting stronger, even if we have to If you go out, you can only take mutants with you. Ordinary people can't keep up with their physical strength, body, and eyesight."

Ai Yang and Feng Changlan said, "In just a few days, we can do it. We have transported fruits and vegetables to the base no less than five times. I think they also know how much our losses are here... I hope they will not consume all the fruits and vegetables at once. From then on, they may only be able to send one car back every day, or maybe Not a single car. "

Yi Jun, "They have their own sense of proportion. We don't need to think about this too much. Let's think about the problem I mentioned before." This time the typhoon lasted for ten days in S City. Time passed slowly, and by this time the plantation had suffered more than three-fifths of the damage, but fortunately they had prepared replanting plants and seedlings long before.

Therefore, all the replanting was completed within just one week, and new planting land was started to be reclaimed.

In fact, it was thanks to the trees planted by the people who studied the manor before, otherwise, the losses would have been even greater.