Chapter 144 - 145

Chapter 144

In fact, Tang Ming really didn't expect to see Han Yu at this time.

I originally thought that when I went to pick up Lin Anxiao, I would see each other for the last time. Is this really a bad fate?

But what Tang Tianlan just said was really funny.

When Tang Ming was halfway laughing, he discovered that Tang Tianlan in the surveillance video actually raised his head and glanced at the surveillance camera, as if he was looking at him through the surveillance camera.

He slowly covered his mouth.

Could it be that...he laughed too loudly just now and Tang Tianlan heard it?

Then he glanced at the surveillance camera and said hello?

It's possible. Although this place is some distance from the gate, judging from Tang Tianlan's current level of body transformation, the hearing should be very powerful.

So was the laughter I just heard really heard?

So embarrassing, so shameful! It seems that I have to be careful in everything from now on.

For the sake of safety, Tang Ming hid himself under the quilt and continued to watch the scene inside the surveillance camera. Because there were a lot of equipment installed at the door, even the sound could be heard.

Tang Ming heard the voices between them clearly.

Han Yu was obviously speechless by Tang Tianlan's words, because he really brought Lu Yingying here with him, so... was Lu Yingying the reason why he couldn't go in from just now?

In fact, it’s right to think about it.

Lu Yingying is his wife. They have already obtained a marriage certificate and are now a legal couple.

Now that he is bringing his current wife to find his ex-boyfriend to get back together, no one will agree to it?

Why didn't he think about it all of a sudden? Why did he bring Lu Yingying here with him?

Maybe it would be better to come alone.

Han Yu only realized this now. He subconsciously thought that Lu Yingying's pretending to be pitiful was very endearing. Some people might feel pity for her and let them in.

In addition, due to his previous relationship with Tang Ming, he would receive good treatment. To put it bluntly, he couldn't bear Lu Yingying's beauty, but he ignored one point.

Lu Yingying is his wife, and he actually came to get back together with Tang Ming this time!

It's over, it's over, it's over now!

Tang Ming must be extremely disappointed with himself now. It is impossible for him to come out to see him again, and it is impossible for him to let himself in, so he has not seen Tang Ming himself until now.

He quickly thought of a way, feeling that he shouldn't leave in such a dejected manner.

He was so anxious that he immediately pushed Lu Yingying away from him.

Lu Yingying never thought that Han Yu, who had always loved her, would treat her like this. Without checking, she was pushed to the ground. Because the ground was a bit rough, her elbows, palms and sides of her knees all had slight scratches. .

The elbow was the most serious, with thin drops of blood coming out.

"Hiss! It hurts...Brother Yu, what are you doing? I'm even hurt..."