Chapter 28 - 30

Chapter 28

The puppies also need to let them gradually become familiar with the environment of the mountains and forests. When they grow up, they can become their fighting force. With such a powerful dog team, they can live a better life in the end of the world.

Although the apocalypse has officially begun, for a few days everyone's life is still the same as before, with no special changes, except that we see a lot more small and micro natural disasters on the news.

Sometimes they would experience it themselves, but it was just a small fuss with little power at all, so it did not arouse everyone's vigilance at all, and no one realized that the end of the world was coming.

Even after being reborn, Tang Ming's life became very regular these days. Until one morning, when he stood on the balcony on the second floor and looked down, he found that the short grass on the surrounding grass suddenly grew to about At a height of twenty or thirty centimeters...

Tang Tianlan came over and looked at the grass below, "What's going on? It grows so fast in one night?"

Tang Ming thought he could buy some grass-eating animals and kill the meat-eating animals. Come back and raise cattle and sheep...

"By the way, what's the date today?" Tang Ming asked casually.

Tang Tianlan looked at his phone, "Today is the 18th, what's wrong?"

His attention was still on the grass outside. If it was just a small area where it was growing wildly, there would be an explanation, but this is not a small area. But all!

Tang Ming shook his head, "It's nothing, I just think it's incredible. How about we go to the mountain and have a look. The fruit seedlings we planted before...maybe they are growing better? It looks amazing.

Tang Tianlan didn't refuse after thinking about it, but still They made breakfast first, and after eating it, they took a large number of fruit seedlings up the mountain and looked for a place to plant them while looking at the fruit trees. When they reached the foot of the mountain ,

they saw something different.

They only planted it these two days, but they were still wilted when they left yesterday, but today they are not only full of energy, but they have also grown by about ten centimeters!

Even Tang Tianlan, who is very familiar with the natural environment, feels very happy ! Incredible, "What's going on? "

Tang Ming knew what was going on, but now he could only pretend not to know, "I don't know, forget it, we are not experts, no matter how much we study, we still don't know, so we should take advantage of the time to take advantage of the remaining fruit seedlings. Plant them all, lest they be put to death in the house.

Tang Tianlan forced himself to look away. He really didn't have any professional knowledge in this area. It seemed that he had to contact people he knew before to ask. There were strange changes in the plants here. , it should be available in other places as well.

Tang Tianlan thought about turning on the TV and watching the news after returning home, if there were similar reports in other places.

"Woof! Woof!" Many fierce screams came from behind.

Tang Ming turned around and saw dozens of black and gray puppies running towards this side.

Because the little short legs that haven't grown long yet are stupid and cute when running, Tang Ming looked at them for a while and smiled unconsciously, "These little cuties of yours are really good. When they are raised, they will look after the house." They must be good at protecting the courtyard and so on. "