Chapter 40 - 42

Chapter 40 [Asking for Zhizhi]

After Tang Ming replied, "I believe you," he casually threw the phone aside and stopped looking down. He felt very sick now and wanted to take it easy to avoid being angry. If he dropped the phone, he would still be the loser.

Tang Tianlan took it in his hand and said, "I'll reply for you. When the time comes, you take me with you and I'll support you."

Tang Ming couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Okay, then you can support me. Look at you like this He's strong, so he should be very powerful in a fight, right? I had been in the army before, and it was really different from me with thin arms and legs. "Sometimes I envy your figure. Can you touch it for me?" I'll just touch my arm! "

When Tang Ming first came here, his figure was relatively thin, because his life was not very good before. He had no money and worked hard to study and work. After graduation, he did not have a good life, so he looked very thin. Thin.

After winning the lottery, his life became better, and he gained a little bit of weight. However, because Tang Tianlan took him to exercise together, he became so thin that his cheeks were a little sunken. Recently, his body has also suffered due to reduced food intake. He's getting better, so he's regained some muscle, but he still looks very thin, a little thinner than when he was first reborn,

so he really can't compete with a handsome guy like Tang Tianlan

. Holding his phone and scrolling through the messages, he put his other arm in his arms and said, "Touch whatever you want.

Tang Ming froze, then... touched casually?

Although he felt very embarrassed, he said it himself if he wanted to touch her. Now that his arms were in his arms, wouldn't it be a cover-up if he said he didn't want to touch her at this time?

Tang Ming was mentally prepared and put his hand on his arm. Because it was winter now and it wasn't cold at all if the floor heating was on at home, so they were all wearing single clothes. It can be felt that Tang Tianlan's muscles are not the kind that are superficial, but the kind that are really explosive.

He...he thought shamelessly that if he was hugged by such arms, in bed...no, no, no! !

What the hell was he thinking? !

Be calm! Be calm! Be calm.

It's a little too fast to think about this now...

Tang Tianlan didn't see Tang Ming's red face because he was focused on the information on his phone. If he knew that he missed such a view, he would probably regret it.

In the message on the phone, Han Yu replied with another message from I believe you within a minute.

I know that you like me the most, and of course I love you too. Just wait for my news first. I will contact you after I have arranged the class reunion.

Han Yu looked really anxious, probably because he was running out of money.

Tang Tianlan looked back and said: Don't be too fast. He has some important business to discuss now. Even if I tell him, he won't let me go or go with me during this period. Your classmates will be late. Some.

Han Yu frowned after looking at it, later? If it were any later, my parents-in-law would become suspicious!

He thought for a while and finally replied: I know, but I really want to see you soon, at the end of this month. It can't be later. I will inform you of the specific time then?

Tang Tianlan looked at the purple spots on his palms. To be honest, Tang Ming didn't notice any difference, but he found that although these purple spots had not become smaller, they had become lighter in color.