Chapter 212 - 213

Chapter 212

Tang Tianlan didn't do anything. He just grabbed one of the two mutated geese by the neck, picked it up, ran to the tree quickly, and threw it into the tree hole. The mutated goose that lost its partner I just flapped my wings and chased him all the way.

But no matter how fast it was, it still couldn't catch up with Tang Tianlan.

When he caught up with his friend, the two people just now were gone, leaving only the human being who was fighting with his little friend!

Goose, very vindictive!

Mutated goose, can you not hold a grudge even more?

All in all, Tang Ming saw Qian Duobei being chased around by two extremely vindictive mutant geese, running back and forth, and maybe because he was confused because he had just woken up, he could still be flapped by the mutant geese behind him while running. Caught up and got yelled at twice.

"Ah——!,'

"Oh——!

"Fuck, it hurts! "

Qian Duobei screamed in ecstasy while running. Tang Ming was speechless. He glanced at Tang Tianlan and found that he had the same expressionless face as before, staring at Qian Duobei's face. His eyes softened quite a bit.

Maybe it was because he felt relieved after seeing Qian Duobei being taught a lesson by the mutated goose.

All in all, Qian Duobei didn't even think of going back to the tree hole to retrieve the dagger he had left inside. He killed the mutated goose but was chased all the time. In fact, according to Tang Ming's estimation, Qian Duobei was already very strong now,

even if he just held the mutated goose's neck and pinched it hard, he could pinch it. Damn it!

But Qian Duobei may not have thought about this at all, and he didn't have this concept in his mind. Tang Ming thought about it and decided to remind him,

"Fat Qian!" ! Tang Ming

stood on the tree and shouted to Qian Duobei, who was still running below: "Just crush them to death with your hands. Why are you running?!"

Qian Duobei immediately noticed the two standing above. He was on the verge of crying, but because he was distracted, the two mutated geese that were chasing him took the opportunity and beat him twice.

He screamed before he could accuse the two of them of their atrocities. He also grabbed the neck of a mutated goose that was biting him. He grabbed the slender neck and squeezed it hard, intending to squeeze it. He tried to get rid of it, but he thought about what Tang Ming said

and didn't know if it was of any use, so he subconsciously tried it. Unexpectedly, he succeeded. He easily broke the mutant goose's neck... It's not like pinching it off. You can clearly feel where he pinched it that all the bones in the neck have been broken.

Qian Duobei was shocked by himself: Am I actually very powerful? !

He was very powerful and could easily kill the two mutated geese, so he had nothing to be afraid of when facing the remaining one. Although it did hurt to bite him, it only hurt for a while.

Qian Duobei sacrificed his butt and was slapped again, grabbing this one and squeezing it to death.

He stood there with a smile on his face, carrying the two mutated geese he had killed. The smile on his face was almost dazzling. Tang Ming smiled slightly, said hello to Tang Tianlan and left.

When Qian Duobei came back to his senses and planned to show off to Tang Ming, he realized that only Tang Tianlan was on the tree now, and Tang Ming was no longer there.