✨🪭 26 : Their salvation or their downfall

I'm dropping the said double update of the week! 

and I'm so glad I did it, actually changed the plot, and it turned out so well for m.e mainly because of the foreshadowing.
I did it. this author is pleased.

Thank you for the reads you all voting is so lovely, Kindly drop your reactions too in the comments,  can we have more!!! [PS this double update is the ppl who commented in the last two chapters, you all are so funny it made me want to write more lol!!😌😌😘]

The story reached 11k reads koajdashfiuwvwb 

#8 in dramatic out of 6.74k  is the best ranking we have!

#309 - death - 212k books
#20 - killing - 10.9k books
#28 - asia - 2.64k books

Now back to business.

-------------

Palace of Rana

Ivaan nods in agreement and states, "I agree this could be the best for both sides. I believe I am ready to sign if King Ameya agrees too such a pact."

Varun walks up to him worried, questioning Ivaan. "What are you thinking, Ivaan, you can't possibly give them what they need., they.....they are expecting the heir of Nanda, ......... Prince Nayan."

"Varun," Ivaan's voice was a low murmur, a secret meant only for the two of them. "I know what I'm doing. You should know me better than anyone. ........My reasons." Varun shifted uncomfortably, His gaze darted to the window, where the wind tapped insistently against the glass.

"Weren't you also consumed by guilt before?" Ivaan asked, his voice barely audible. "The guilt of  Princess Anya's marriage oath to the Nanda Kingdom?"

Varun's jaw tightened. The memory surged—a blade glinting in, unintended consequences, a life silenced forever. "Yes," he admitted, his fingers tracing the edge of the window. "I was."

Ivaan continued, "We have a chance to make things right. To undo the past. Don't make me back out now."

Varun's loyalty warred with doubt. He clenched his fists, knuckles white. "But, Ivaan—"

"Not here," Ivaan interrupted, glancing around and giving a sharp dismissal. "We'll discuss this later. Right now, focus on the pact. Draft it carefully. We can't afford any loopholes. Your opponent is cunning; she'll slip in clauses impossible for us to fulfill." Ivaan said, looking over to Anya, bringing Varun's attention towards her.

" Ivaan said, looking over to Anya, bringing Varun's attention towards her