🪭✨ Authors Note.

Update 23 March -

Beside Arjun, Anya stood, her hands trembling with shock and disbelief. Tears streaked down her cheeks, glistening in the dim light of the courtroom. The revelation shook her to her core, leaving her stunned and grappling with the uncertainty of it all was this merely another sinister ploy orchestrated by Ivaan

Indu, the youngest sibling, echoed their shock, her voice trembling with suppressed emotion as she confronted Ivaan head-on. "Enough of your charades, Ivaan Narasimha Varma," she spat, her anger bubbling beneath the surface. "You can't deceive us with your false promises. Your actions betray everything you and your advisors over here claimed to stand for respect and honor you say."

As murmurs of agreement rippled through the courtroom, a sense of unease settled over the gathered crowd. The blurred lines between truth and falsehood left them all trapped in a maze of uncertainty. And amidst it all, Ivaan remained unmoved, his smirk a silent challenge to the chaos he'd ignited.

Trailer chapter of 25 ⬆️ out new chapter coming soon working on it,
kinda the length keeps getting bigger 😭

i need to cut back a bit to meet the chapter timeline. 3 hours of baseline writing down. Editing and minor changes left.

Sun 24 update - ( okay i kn I'm kinda a day late but the chapter didn't turn out the way i wanted as i said the length is also the problem i need more time editing I'll double update part by part this week so don't worry update is coming soon.)
.
.
.
.

Side note r u also waiting for Queen of tears new eps Like me ❣️
so good anyone watching this one?

Update on 21st March

Achievements.

The story hit 10k reads.
And 1000 votes target 🎯
Thankyou so much. 🌸
Please keep on the supporting vote and comment (the comments/thoughts on the stories are so fun to read ) your interest in this story helps and motivates me a lot that I'll keep working hard on this project.

I keep jotting down all the plot points, and inspiration i get and work on it ,usually whenever I have some free time (weekends). The story is going to be super romantic and part mystery and a whole lot genres happening all at once .
Stay tuned. Love you ✨

Slightly updated cover

Finally #1 and other ranks

Update on Saturday 16th New chapter out in 5 mins

New chapter out in 5 mins. I will use this same chapter as trailer chapter for next chapters to. Drop a day before a mini trailer.

I will be dropping trailer chapter before the actual chapter to create some hype for the when the chapter is released.

Kindly help me by Voting & commenting on Every previous chapter, in the meanwhile you are waiting for the next chapter, you know that's the only way the story can rank in the tags of Wattpad.

Kindly Vote comment and share the story.
Provide your support if you like the story and can't wait for new chapter.

Can't stress enough how much your votes and comments can help in the process.

The average views are 100+ and the votes doesn't even reach 50% it's rarely at 12 votes per chapter.

So vote comment on chapter you know the drill i hope it reaches 9k reads (at 8.75k) and (1000 votes currently it's around 808 )

75k) and (1000 votes currently it's around 808 )

-----

Pre-release trailer!!!!!!!!!!!

New chapter tomorrow!!!!!!!!

So, insisting very sweetly, kindly cast your votes and comments.❤️

Also It's ok if you don't wanna.❤️

And for my few readers who do it without me even telling thankyou ily soo much lol. Hope you like the story as much as i like writing.

Should I also drop the time it will be released tomorrow?Look forward to it there a twist coming ur way babygirl 😂

Look forward to it there a twist coming ur way babygirl 😂