18 ✨🪭 Letters of Lies

Happy happy happy happy 4k reads, I can't believe it reached in 2 days.

Thankyou everyone for voting commenting and reading.

To,Prince Ivaan Narasimha VarmaThe Conqueror of Nanda Palace Nanda

To,
Prince Ivaan Narasimha Varma
The Conqueror of Nanda
Palace Nanda

Sir,

I have the honour to write to you on behalf of His Majesty Ameya Rana, the King of Rana. His Majesty wishes to have a meeting with you after the recent war between our kingdoms.

His Majesty would like to meet with you in person and discuss the terms of, as well as the release of his son, Prince Arjun and King Aditya, who are currently kept captive by your forces. His Majesty hopes that you will accept his invitation to visit Rana and stay at his palace as his honoured guest.

His Majesty assures you of his utmost respect and safety while your stay here. He requests that you inform him of your arrival date and time, so that he can make the necessary arrangements for your reception and accommodation.

I have the honour to be, Sir, Your Royal Highness's humble and obedient servant,

Abhinav Kumar,
Royal servent of King Ameya Rana

The letter was read by Ivaan, suprising them, especially Varun he had never assumed a initiative from Rana.

"What's the wait for then? This looks very easy, the King himself is inviting us." Nimit says breaking the silence.

"Or could be a trap?" Ivaan says handing over the letter to Varun.

"The King of Rana is known for keeping their promises this is not for hurting you Ivaan, but neither is this a peace treaty what else then?" Varun inquires himself not quite comfortable not knowing the motive.

"Seems like there is someone who can match you in politics and tactics in Rana, the princess Anya herself maybe, who knows? she clearly caught you in no time and was ready to cut your throat." Ivaan says smirking knowing how much it would hurt Varun's ego he liked being the smart one always.

"Well what can I say if the competitor is someone as strong as us it just makes the game much more fun wouldn't it?" Varun replies

"Then should I order to draft a letter when are you planning to go?" Nimit a

sks looking at Ivaan.

"Tomorrow the sooner the better we have to seal the deal before My Mother's spies reach there." Ivaan orders.

________

Palace of Rana