8 ✨🪭 Wisdom of the Stars .

Chapter 8 : Wisdom of the Stars .

Remysolmoon~

✨Update added the pictures!!! For imagination

Yasssssss!!! 1.34 k reads and almost 30 votes!!!!!?!?! Thank you everyone! Here's a new update!

This chapter is the longest and the chapter they meet!

And finally ready I thought a lot, re written it a couple of times to get the best version and is finally ready, I hope you like it 💕✨
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

༊*·˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*ೃ༄

Prince Nayan was nervous and shy as he walked towards the guest room where Princess Anya was staying. He had been smitten by her ever since she arrived in his kingdom as part of a visit. He wanted to invite her to the mirror festival, a grand celebration of light and reflection that was held every year in his land. He hoped she would accept his invitation and maybe even share his feelings.

He knocked on the door softly and heard a sweet voice say "Come in". He opened the door and saw Princess Anya sitting on a couch, reading a book. She looked up and smiled when she saw him. She was wearing a simple but elegant dress that matched her eyes. Her long hair was braided and adorned with pearls. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"Good evening, Prince Nayan. What a pleasant surprise. To what do I owe this visit?" she asked politely.

"Good evening, Princess Anya. I hope you are enjoying your stay in my kingdom. I came to bring you a gift and an invitation." he said, holding out a bouquet of flowers and a box of gold jewelry.

She took the flowers and smelled them. They were fresh and fragrant. She opened the box and gasped. It contained a necklace, a bracelet, and a pair of earrings, all made of gold and studded with diamonds. They sparkled like stars in the night sky.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"These are beautiful, Prince Nayan. Thank you so much. You are very generous and kind." she said, admiring the jewelry. Shifting it to the table while still holding her book.

"It is my pleasure, Princess Anya. You deserve the best. And I hope you will do me the honor of accompanying me to the mirror festival tonight. It is a very special occasion in my kingdom and I would love to share it with you." he said, looking into her eyes.

She felt a warm sensation in her chest. Somehow Prince Nayan seemed so honest,He was handsome, charming, and respectful. He had shown her nothing but courtesy and hospitality since she arrived. She wanted to get to know him better and see if there was a chance for something more.

"I would be delighted to go with you, Prince Nayan. Thank you for inviting me. I am sure it will be a wonderful experience." she said, smiling.

He felt a surge of joy. She had accepted his invitation. He reached out and took her hand gently. She did not pull away. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the hand. She blushed and looked down.

Princess Indu was humming a cheerful tune as she walked towards the guest room where she and her sister Anya were staying in the Nanda Kingdom

As she reached the door of the guest room, she heard a soft gasp and and thud of something falling from inside. She pushed the door open and saw a sight that made her smile. Prince Nayan was standing in front of Anya, He had kissed her hand gently, quickly moved away and she was blushing and looking down. Indu was as much flustered as the both of them were.

"Anya, Nayan!" Indu exclaimed, entering the room. "Greetings to you too!"

Anya and Nayan both looked up, startled by Indu's sudden appearance. Nayan quickly withdrew his hand and stepped back, his face turning red. He bowed to Indu and muttered an apology and getting out of the room walking towards the door.