11 ✨🪭 War and predications

Chapter 11 : War and predications

Palace of Nanda.
______

"Seal the gates, there are intruders disguised in the form of gaurds."

Arjun and Nayan are startled by the announcement, meanwhile Anya and Indu hear the announcement.

"There is an Attack?" Indu inquires.

Anya understand the situation, "it must be him, Indu his companions Varun was the spy of Virata. They must have taken him."

Indu and Anya rush to the dungeons to find Arjun and Nayan there.

There are many dead soldiers inside the dungeons being carried outside but what stuns them is the words written inside with blood.

"I thank you for your kindness kingdom of Nanda,
The next time we meet, our blades shall clash"
-Virata

Indu eyes widenes as she reads the words it's him, he had said the same words to her, it the gaurd who had dared to ask her the questions, they really were the spies of Virata.

"I-i had seen him, he was here." Indu says

Anya moves before her "who Indu? Who was here?"

"The Demon tyrant he, he had asked what would I do ......Anya it was him the Demon tyrant he is the one who did this." Indu confirms.

Arjun's angered at his, he keeps pushing his limits, he had declared war and now he even inflirtated our home, we can't let this go.

"He insulted us by this inflirtation, he entered our place as rats, but we won't stoop to his level,the death of these soldiers wont go in vain. we would fight him, attack Virata, like men and defeat them." Nayan declares, this caused for the sudden courtroom meeting.

The court was held Anya and Indu were behind the curtains, as they saw the Court proceedings. The guards who were responsible for gaurding the traitor were killed, and the one's left outside the dungeons were currently kneeling as they had failed to recognise the intruders.

The King of Sethu had finally arrived after disappearing for so long, there was something odd about the king not being present in the main festival of the kingdom.

But things had changed now, even more grave situation had occurred, the safety of the Kingdom was at stakes right now after the inflirtation.

"He tarnished our dignity and pride, your Highness this cannot be let go." Prince Nayan declares.

"Calm down my Prince, we will find a solution for this, we will correct the situation." The security minister speaks as he sees his soldiers kneeled.

"He wounded our Pride and Security, Your Highness, how will our people feel safe, if the palace itself is not safe?" Nayan counters, while the king agrees.

"There is only one way, to correct this situation, Your Highness revenge!" Arjun adds and Everyone's attention goes to him.

"He declared the War , your Highness We have to accept this with bravery." Arjun says while the other ministers cheer in his support.

"We can't declare a war without our assessment of force, Prince Arjun, this is not just about our dignity but our people would also suffer the war." The King states watching the youth raging and defending the rash decision.