You will be okay

It was another evening where Luka and Adrien where just relaxing in the models room. They had turned up the volume of the T.V in order to block out the sound of heavy rain hitting the roof.

"It's really coming down out there", said Adrien, "How do you sleep on a house boat in this weather?"

"Well, most of the time we stay at a motel. But my dad said we could stay in his hotel room with him", Luka replied.

Just then, Adrien got an alert on his phone. Style Queen was on a rampage, and Ladybug was not on the scene yet.

Adrien sighed, "Looks like I gotta go to work." He transformed into Chat Noir and opened one of the windows. "Be back in the shake of a cat's tail", Chat said as he planted a kiss on this Darlings forehead and left.

Luka changed the channel on T.V. He wanted to watch the News so he could get an idea of what was happening at the battle.

The heroes fought the devilish diva in the pouring rain. The water dripped down Chat Noirs as he fought in that all black suit, the one that showed off his muscles and made his beautiful eyes stand out. Luka wasn't dating Adrien just for his appearance, but that doesn't mean he didn't think his boyfriend was incredible to look at.

He watched as Style Queen announced that she'd be coming for Gabriel Agreste.

Just then she appeared in a cloud of glitter right in Adrien's room. "Where is Gabriel!", she shouted. "You! Adrien where is your father?", she asked pointing at Luka.

"Sorry Miss but I'm not Adr-" she grabbed him by the collar before he could finish his sentence.

Suddenly, a metal stick hit Style Queen in the face. "Stay away from him!!!", Chat screamed. Chat Noir jumped into the villain.

"Chat Noir", shouted Ladybug.

"Cataclysm", he had his claw in Style Queens face. Before calming down and using it on her rose.

Ladybug captured the Akuma and offered to take Audrey home since she never used her Lucky Charm.

Chat waited a while after she left to de-transform. "Are you okay Darling?" the blonde said while cupping his boyfriend's cheek.

"Adrien, I'm fi-", the entire room went black. "What happened?"

"I think the storm must have cut the power. Check the phone lines"

"Phones are still fine", said Luka as he got a message"but my dad said he wouldn't pick me up. All the traffic lights are out. He was wondering if I could stay the night"

Both boys faces turned bright red after Luka finished reading. "Y-you wanna stay the night?", Adrien stammered.

"Yeah, well I-I mean if that's okay", the musician rubbed the back of his, "Is...that okay?"

"Umm, well, I can go ask my father", Adrien left the room.

Deep down, he knew his father would say no to the idea of his boyfriend staying overnight. It wasn't that Adrien didn't want Luka there (he loved every single second the two were together) but this was Gabriel Agreste. Of course the answer would be no.

In his office, Gabriel was having a little temper tantrum about Style Queens defeat. His star was single handedly beaten by a pun-loving furry who was basically a sidekick to Ladybugs.

"Dad?", Adrien said before entering, "I wanted to ask you for something"

"Sure, whatever you want!", Gabriel yelled. He was in no mood to talk or listen and he just wanted to get this interaction over with.