Family dinner

A/N: This chapter contains sexual harassment, verbal abuse and swearing. If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics, I suggest giving this chapter a skip.

"Okay, next question. You're stuck on a deserted island can you can only bring three things, what do you choose?", asked Adrien.

The two were on the models bed, with Luka laying his head in Adrien's lap. They had piano music playing in the background. Gabriel was told Luka was there to give Adrien a "music lesson".

"Hmm, I think I'll go with food, water and...an acoustic guitar"

"And acoustic guitar?"

"The water would damage an electrical one. What would you bring?"

Adrien gave him a smug expression, "Rations, a boat and a compass."

"Hey, that's not how the game works", Luka whined.

"Well, if I'm on a deserted island then how am I going to do this". Adrien started planting kisses on Luka's forehead, then cheeks, then nose and finally on his lips.

Luka pulling Adrien back down by his collar into for another kiss, which turned into a french kiss. Adrien cupped his boyfriend's cheek, Luka still having his hand hooked on Adrien's shirt.

"Adrien, are you finishing up your lesson?", his dad asked with a knock on the door.

Unfortunately, the two were now forced to pull away.

"How long have I been here?", whispered Luka. The blonde checked his phone with wide eyes, "Wow, almost two hours", he whispered back. "We're almost done Dad, just finishing up", Adrien shouted.

On the other side of the door, Gabriel didn't know exactly what they were doing, but he knew for a fact that it was more than a piano lesson.

He still didn't like the idea of Luka and Adrien dating. Miss Tsurugi was still on his case about getting his son and Kagami back together.

But maybe there was a way to get the boys to break up and get an akumatized villain out of it too.

Right before Luka was about to leave the mansion, Gabriel put a hand on his shoulder. "Excuse me, Luka, was it?", he said in the most kind voice he could muster.

"Umm, yes Mister Agreste." Adrien was standing behind him father anxiously.

"Well, I'm aware of the romantic relationship you have with my son. And if you wish for it to continue, I just have one request. I'd like to meet your parents. See what type of family you come from."

"Um Dad", Gabriel put up his hand to silence Adrien. "Is that okay with you, Mister Couffaine?", he said.

Luka looked between the fashion designer and his boyfriend. "Of course, I think that would be fine"

"Excellent, why don't they come to dinner tomorrow night at 6 o'clock?", Gabriel still had that smile across his face.

"I'll have to ask if they're free, but I'm pretty sure that would work."

"Wonderful"

Once Luka left, Adrien stood there with his jaw on the floor. Luckily, Plagg help to vocalise this thoughts.

"Okay, either I was hallucinating from food poisoning or your father has finally cracked"

When Luka got home, he asked his mother about dinner with the Agrestes. "Umm, meeting of the parents huh, isn't that a big step?"

"Maybe, but Mister Agreste WANTS to meet you. Please mom?"

"I guess", Anarka signed. "Will your father be joining us", she said, trying not to sound annoyed at the mere thought of her ex.