Just more fluff

Luka was in his bedroom, writing a new song. He wasn't using his guitar though, he was just tapping out the rhythm with a pencil and a note book.

It was 2:47 in the morning, but he woke up with inspiration and needed to write it down before he forgot.

You used to be so filtered
Wore a cover for a different magazine
You would never open up the pages
Airbrushed as far as I would see

But then the mask fell down
And I could hear a whole new sound
You could finally be who you wanna be

Your smile is genuine
No more photoshop editin
Your heart's playing it's own melody

I really love the way I feel
Seeing a you that is real
No more flashing lights
Just us eye to eye

A you that is perfectly flawed
A cute kitten with raiser claws
I love every side of you
We both found a love that's true

Luka read over this first draft of the song in the morning. He had probably fallen back asleep because he woke up cuddling a scrunched up piece of paper with a pencil laying on the floor.

You was happy with most of the lyrics, except for the last verse. He still wasn't 100% sure if it was too soon to use the word 'love'.

Him and Adrien have been dating for about a month now, maybe it was too soon for the 'L' word.

Just then, Luka saw his phone vibrate. He had gotten a message for Kitten:

A: Found a cute picture of us

L: I genuinely don't know how to respond to this 🤣

A: Maybe we could re-create it when I come over later 😘

L: Not sure if my neck can go that far
L: But I'll try

It's was raining by the time Adrien got to the boat house. The two were one Luka's bed, wearing the same hoodies they wore one their first date.

They were listening to music on Adrien's phone, one Airpod each.

The blondes music taste could be summed up as sad songs, rock songs, love songs, and sad rock songs about love.

Still, there wasn't a single song on the models playlist that his boyfriend didn't know.

"Are you some kind of music gooroo?", Adrien asked in a fake suspicious tone.

"Nope, you just have great taste in songs. It's one of your most attractive qualities". Adrien kissed Luka on the nose.

The sound "Make you mine" by PUBLIC started playing.

Adrien began lip-sinking and making overly dramatic facial expressions with each verse.

"Kitten", Luka sighed as Adrien brought him in the hug during the line "Cause you know that I am yours and you are mine"

After singing "Oh darlin', darlin', baby, you're so very fine" Adrien finally spoke out loud.

"Hey, I think I've finally found the perfect nickname for you", he said.

"Oh really, what is it Kitten?"

"How do you feel about Darling?"

"Simple, but adorable...I love it"

"I love you Darling", Adrien said as he rested his head on Lukas shoulder.

Luka was silent and Adrien felt his eye lids grow heavy. The musician looked at the boy who was about to fall asleep on his shoulder.

"I love you too Kitten", he said as they both drifted off.