Secrets can hurt

It was late at night and Adrien was pacing up and down his room. Plagg was about to sink his teeth into a piece of camembert but was getting annoyed with his holder.

"Would you please stop walking up and down like that? You're distracting me from my snack", the kwami wined.

"Plagg, can I ask you something?", said the blonde. "You just did", answered Plagg as he stuffed the whole piece of cheese in his mouth. Adrien sighed, before blurting out, "Do you think Luka knows I'm Chat Noir?"

Plagg nearly choked on his camembert. "I mean, should I confront him about it?", Adrien asked. "If Luka knows your secret he would have told you." "Still, it would be better to know for sure", said the model.

"Did you want my opinion on the matter. 'Cos it sounds like you just want an excuse to see Luka again", Plagg commented. Adrien looked at him with a sort of disbelief.

"Well you've started to talk about Luka the way you used to talk about Ladybug. None stop, sickeningly sweet declarations about 'how gentle he is' 'how thoughtful he can be' and 'how you just wanna kiss his gorgeous little-"

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT", Adrien yelled as he cut the kwami off. Once transformed into Chat Noir, the hero jumped out of his window and headed to the house boat. "If Luka knows someone, it's better if we talk about it then leave it to chance."

Chat looked around for the house boat once he reached the San. Once spotted, Chat jumped onto the side of the boat, gripping on the widow. Luka's window! (And who says black cats don't get lucky) Luka was sitting on his bed with his guitar. He was wearing pajama pants and his Jacket Stone T-shirt, his eyes closed for some reason.

The cat knocked on the widow to get his attention. The musician was snapped out of his meditation by the sudden sound. When he turned his head in the direction of the noise, he was a bit confused to see a blonde in a cat suit, waving at him as he clung to his window.

"Chat Noir?", he asked. "Hey, you mind helping a kitty out?", asked the hero in question, "My arms are getting sore and I really don't wanna fall into the water."

Luka opened the windows, causing Chat to dangle with one of his arms finally giving in after supporting his body weight for so long. "Chat Noir!", Luka shouted, "It's okay, I've got you"

The musician grabbed both his arms as he pulled Chat into his bedroom. Luka pulled him in with so much force that it caused both of them to fall back, with the musician's landing on his back and the hero landing on Lukas chest. Chat wasn't sure whether he heard Lukas heart beating so fast or his own.

"S-sorry about that", Chat stuttered as he got to his feet. "It's okay, but next time please use the door", Luka teased as the blonde helped him up.

"So, what brings you here?", Luka asked, despite having a pretty good idea of the answer. "Well", Chat began, "okay, there's no point in dancing around this so I'm just gonna go ahead and ask", he took a deep breath, "Do you know who I am, like my true identity?"

Luka looked a little stunned, which morphed into a sigh. "I didn't mean to find out Adrien. But that day we fought Wishmarker, you got hit and...."

"Is that why Gold Record went after you?", Chat asked with a guilted tone. The blue haired boy nodded. The cat looked defeated. "But it's not your fault, okay. I haven't told anyone and I'm not going to tell anyone." Luka placed a hand on his cru- friend's shoulder.

"You don't get it", Chat responded, "If Monarch sent Gold Record after you then he knows that you know. This could put you and your loved ones at risk."

Just then, the two boys felt the ground start to shake. The roof of the house boat was being torn off by Glaciator. "Luka Couffaine!", a booming voice yelled. Before he was able to comprehend what was happening, Luka was picked up and carried away by the ice cream man.

"This is exactly what I was talking about!", Chat Noir yelled as he chased after his darling in destress.

"Let go of me", Luka squirmed in the ice cream monster's grip but it did nothing to help his situation. "I'd be happy to let you go, right after you tell me the identities of Ladybug and Chat Noir" "NEVER", Luka yelled.

"You think you have any choice", said Glaciator. The villain set Luka on the top of the Eiffel tower, coating him in ice cream that shot from his mouth. Glaciator shrunk down to human size and stood in front of his prisoner.

"One taste of this rum-and-reveal ice cream", he said, scooping a spoon full of ice cream off his body, "and you'll sing their secret like a Serenade."

A yo-yo wrapped around Glaciators wrist before he could get close to Luka. "Don't you think he's a little too young to be having rum?", said Ladybug from above them.

Chat Noir showed up seconds later, looking absolutely furious. Immediately taking a strike at Glaciator. He extended his staff into the villain's chest, holding him in place. "CATACLYSM". Chat Noir jumped down from his ledge, aiming straight from the ice cream man. He was instantly coated with ice cream the same way Luka was. Chat used his, now active power to free himself.

With rage fueling him, Chat Noir continued to attack Glaciator. "If you get anywhere near my Luka again...", he screamed. "MY Luka?", Ladybug questioned. She used her yo-yo to grab Chat around his waist and pull him up towards her.

"HEY!", Chat yelled with anger, "Whose side are you on!?" Ladybug was completely in shock. Chat Noir never spoke to her like this. He was never as angry as this. She was snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of beeping.

"You're able to transform back", she warned. Chat, still having fury in his eyes, warned, "If Glaciator so much as even touches Luka..." "It's okay, I can handle this."

"LADYBUG", the villain sing-spoke as Chat left to refuel his kwami, "CHAT NOIR"

Ladybug jumped into battle, aiming to free Luka and get him to safety. She used her yo-yo to fish him out of the sticky ice cream.

She grabbed the musician and took him further down where he would be safe. "Hide in there", she said as she pointed to a nearby closet. "Don't worry", she said, "this will all be over soon." And Ladybug was off.

Luka opened the closet to get in, only to find Adrien already in there with his cat kwami. "Luka", he said as he threw his arms around the guitar player, "I was so scared."

Luka returned the hug, "It's okay, I didn't reveal your secret identity." "Forget about my secret identity, I was worried you might get hurt. Or, worse-"

"Hey", Luka said as he lifted Adrien's chin, "Nothing is going to happen to me, okay." "It's really hard for me to believe that. This secret has put you in danger twice already, this shouldn't be something you have to carry. The worst part is, I have no idea how to make it stop. Even if you try to run, Monarch will come after you", Adrien was on the verge of tears.

"Adrien I-", Luka had no idea what to say. He was so used to knowing what to say at any given time, but he was lost here. All he would really do was hold Adrien close, it atleast made himself feel slightly better.

"I'm sorry", Adrien whispered.