This is why I love you

It was evening and our favourite little model was getting a last minute photoshoot done. Despite doing a task that he had begun to loathe over the years, Adrien could not have been more pumped.

He had planned a romantic evening for his Darling that started as soon as his shoot ended.

Adrien had planned this out for weeks (since their first date). If all went according to plan, he'd finally show Luka something he'd been dying to. And if it didn't go to plan; well he'd still show him, but those roses were damn expensive.

The photographer finally looked up from his camera , "Okay Adrien, I think we're al-"

"Kay! Great! Gotta go!", and he made a mad dash to the car. He didn't even bother to change back into his regular clothes.

"I need to drive me to the Point des Arts, as fast as you can legally go", Adrien said to Gorilla.

The bodyguard did as requested, and Adrien arrived at the bridge just as the sun began to set.

Luka was looking around, waiting for his Kitten. Adrien had told him to come here but he never said why. "You'll have to wait and see", he told him with a wink.

Out of all the things Luka thought could possibly happen, the last thing he thought was that Adrien would show up in a full piece black suit with gold embellishments on the jacket.

When Luka saw this, his face went as pink as the evening sky. "Hey Darling", Adrien said as he got out of the car.

Luka's face remained flushed, "I... feel a little underdressed Kitten."

Adrien was confused until he looked at his own outfit. "Oh, don't be. I just got back from a shoot and forgot to change. I'll just take off the jacket."

"NO!", Luka yelled, slightly scaring Adrien. "You. Look. Amazing. Stay as you are."

"Okay then", the blonde cupped his arm around his boyfriends. "Shall we proceed then, My Love?" Luka chuckled, "we shall indeed Sweetheart".

The two walked along the bridge, Luka twirling his fingers in Adrien's hair. "So, how was your photoshoot?" Adrien resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the mention of his photoshoot. "The only thing that made it bearable was knowing I'd see you afterwards", Adrien said as he moved his hand farther up Lukas arm.

"You really hate it, don't you", Luka said with sympathy. "Yeah, but my dad...", the blonde trailed off.

"Kitten, do you remember when we fought Wishmaker?" Adrien nodded.

"Well, when you got hit I saw your childhood dream. You told me before that you didn't know what you dream was. Do you know what I saw?"

"What, what was it?"

"Your dream was to be whatever your parents wanted you to be."

Adrien stared at the ground. He didn't know if he was relieved to finally know or disappointed at his strange childhood goals. Luka noticed this and lifted Adrien's chin so their eyes met.

"You wanna know something else? That was the moment I feel in love with you."

"When you learnt that I'm an unambiguous daddy's boy?", Adrien raised his eyebrow.

"When I learnt that you were Chat Noir", the musician whispered. "When I learnt that you're so much more than a cover model. You're brave, resilient, kind and funny. And when I learnt that you want to be your own person. That even if that was your dream, your dream now is to find out who you are."

"Luka", Adrien cooed. The blonde slid his hands up this boyfriend's shoulders and around the back of his neck. He gently pulled Luka down and the two locked lips. Luka lifted this one leg in bliss.

When the two pulled away, they looked out at the sunset glimmering on the Sain waters. Adrien still hanging on Lukas neck while Luka had his arms around Adrien's waist.

"This is the second most beautiful sunshine I've ever seen", said the musician as he kissed his boyfriends golden locks, "I'm really glad you brought me here Kitten."

Adrien looked at him with a cheeky smile, "This isn't all I wanted you to see."

Luka's face turned a familiar shade of pink. "W-What else did you have in mind?" "We're gonna need some privacy", said Adrien as he drew his finger along his boyfriend's jawline. Luka tried to gulp down the lump forming in his throat.

A rickshaw pulled up next to them and Adrien gestured to Luka to get inside. "Your chariot, good sir", said the blonde.

The two rode off but stopped five minutes later in a nearby alleyway.

"Um, you know we could have walked here Kitten?", Luka said with a chuckle.

"My prince deserves only the best", Adrien declared; as a pulled his boyfriend into a dark, dirty alleyway. "Claws out", Adrien whispered.

"I know you were a big fan of the gold suit but you'll have to settle for the cat suit for now", Chat Noir said.

"Kitten, what are you planning?"

Chat wrapped his arm around Lukas waist, "you'll just have to wait and see", he said with a wink.

This caused the musician to blush once. Even after dating for so long, Luka still got flustered so easily by his charming kitty routine.

Chat Noir extended this staff and jumped into a roof top; as he carried Luka bride-style.

As Chat jumped from building to building, Luka nuzzled his face into his boyfriend's chest. His cologne smelled like an ocean-summer breeze.

"Here we are". Luka was snapped out of his daze; it had become dark now.

As he was being put on the ground, the musician looked around at the beautiful scene Adrien had yet up. There were dozens of candles lighting up the area, with rose petals everywhere and a picnic basket in the middle of it all.

"Claws in"

"Kitten, this is...", the boy was too stunned to speak.

Adrien took his boyfriend's hand and led him to the edge of the roof. The Eiffel Tower was right in front of them.

"Do you know why I brought you here", Adrien asked. The only response he got was a shrug.

"Look down there", the model pointed down at the pavement. "This is where we fought Desperada. This is where you first became Viperian. This is where...I first fell in love with you"

Luka pulled his gaze away from the pavement and onto his boyfriend. Adrien continued to stare down.

"Ladybug gave me the snake miraculous because she thought I could use it. I failed time and time again. But when I saw your face, it was like my heart just said "he's the one". And watching you use something so powerful for the greater good...", Adrien returned his boyfriend's stare, "My heart is still saying your the one; every time I look at you.

Adrien wrapped his arms around Luka's neck; Luka doing the same with his waist.

"I love you, Luka Couffaine"
"I love you, Adrien Agreste"

The two kissed, which turned into a french kiss. Each one putting his hand on the other ones cheek.

When the moment died down, Adrien led Luka to get picnic basket.

"We never got to finish that apple pie"