Share

Luka had arrived at Françoise Dupont Middle School. He was there to pick up Juleka and return the sheet music Adrien had left at his home the day before (mostly the latter).

He was hoping to meet the blonde as he left the school, but once school was dismissed and everyone left, Luka couldn't catch sight of his cru- friend.

"Nino", he called out as he saw the D.J. "Luka, what's up my dude", he greeted with a handshake followed by a hug. "I'm looking for Adrien. Do you know where he is?", asked Luka. "Oh, he was fencing practice after school. He's probably changing in the locker room right now" "Thanks buddy", Luka said as he ran inside.

The musician looked around the school for the locker room. I used to go here last year and was trying to recall where everything was.

He got distracted in his search however, by the sound of a piano playing and a voice that sounded like it came from heaven. Luka followed the sound to the art room, opening the door slightly to peek through.

The stars get jealous of your smile
You shine brighter than them all
I wanna share my truest self
Only you can break my wall

Suddenly the music stopped. "ARG!!! That's too corny", Adrien groaned. "Stupid, stupid, stupid", he muttered as he repeatedly banged his head on the piano keys.

"First of all, your song isn't stupid", Luka said as he finally walked in, "And second, you should stop that before you hurt yourself."

Adrien looked back at him in shock, which quickly turned into embarrassment. "H-how much of that did you hear?", he asked as his face turned pink. "Not much, but it's good from what I can tell", the guitarist replied as he walked over to where the model was sitting.

"You left this at my house by the way", Luka said as he handed Adrien the sheet music. "Oh, thanks", he said, rubbing the back of his neck. Luka was about to leave before Adrien called his name. "Umm, do you want to, maybe...stay?", he said shyly. The musician just stood at the doorway with his mouth hanging open "Why weren't words coming out",  he thought to himself.

"It's okay if you don't-" "I do", Luka cut him off, "I do want to stay". He walked back to here Adrien was and pulled up one of the stools next to him.

"So what are you working on?", asked Luka. "A song for a special someone", the blonde replied looking down. "But I can't seem to come up with the right words." "Well, how does this person make you feel", Luka tried to help.

"I honestly don't know how I feel. I never thought I'd see this person as more than a friend, but when they get close my insides turn to goo, and I just wanna resight every cheesy romantic line I've ever heard in bad movies"

Luka giggled at Adrien's rant. "Sounds like you've got a pretty good idea about how they make you feel", the blue haired boy teased.

Luka moved from the stool to sit right next to Adrien on the bench, trying to get a better look at his song. "I honestly think it's pretty perfect as it is", he said. His statement caused Adrien to go pink again. "Marinette is going to love it" "Marinette?", Adrien said with confusion.

Just then, an alarm on Adrien's phone went off. "I have to get charged for fencing practice", said the model, "You should probably leave too."

Adrien stared at the back of Lukas head as the two went their separate ways, his insides turning to goo...