Chapter 1

Wednesday's pov:

I watch as the gates open and the school soon comes into better view. Nevermore, seems like hell itself, but, thankfully my parents won't be breathing down my neck.

"Wednesday dear we've arrived." My mother looks at me with a small smirk wanting to help me out of the car, "I am not a toddler mother, I know where I'm going." As I walk to the main doors, my brother pugsley pulls me aside wrapping his arms around me. "Oh wens! I'll miss you so much! Who will teach me to fight for myself now!"
He cried out hugging me tighter. I finally pushed him away,

"Goodbye pugsley"
"bye-bye Wednesday!" He said still a little sad
"OH my little storm cloud!" Then came my dad with another sob expression. He grabs my hand and I groan uncomfortably, "Father it will only be till winter break. Then you can smother me with all your..-" Wednesday dear! Time to go inside!"

____________

"All set dear!" Says my mother putting down the last of my luggage. Shortly after a tall woman with white hair and a weird looking dress comes in. "Oh you must be Wednesday!" She approaches me followed by a blonde girl, she seems like absolute chaos to be around. I hope that's not who I-

"Wednesday this is your new roommate! Enid Sinclair."

"Howdy roomie! I'm Enid,"
"I'll be touring you 'round today!!"

_____________

" and this is the library! Come here to do research about a certain "species" or honestly anything, supposedly, I heard there's another library, but it's like SUPER SECRET!" She whisper-yelled the last part of her sentence.

"Okay welp! That's all, find me if you need anything roomie!" The blonde girl said walking over to her friends. Thank goodness, she's gone. My eardrums definitely bursted more than two times hearing her squeal about nonsense. I missed about 13 minutes of my writing time.

____________

Help me idek what this is.