SIX

JENNA'S POV

I looked at the book and scowled.
"How am I supposed to read all this now? Please summarise it"
Ace facepalmed, then heaved a sigh as I went to sit.
"Okay, first I'm gonna brief you on the list of supernatural species that are in existence. There are the vampires; night creatures that feed on blood, heightened senses and strength and speed and mind manipulating abilities, shades; cat shapeshifters with heightened senses and strength and speed, werewolves; wolf shapeshifters with heightened sense and strength, witches and everything in between "
"What do you mean everything in between?", I asked.
"Hybrids and the Tribrid. There are the Diego- hybrids. They are a different species of witches that are born with vampiric genes, meaning that if they die, they come back as vampires but with their witchcraft abilities. Then there are werewolf -vampire hybrids and normal witch-vampire hybrids. And then there is or rather was only one tribrid. According to supernatural history, she created the witches and vampires and shades and it was her blood that gave the Diego-hybrids their vampirism. She was a demon, witch and guardian.".
Ace paused and waited for what he had said to sink in.

"Now, personalities to note. Kira the tribrid, Vampire Lord Meliodas, Vampire Lord Malyen, Vampire Lady Irina, Hybrid Lord Diego, Hybrid Lord Pedro, Shade Lord Baal, Shade Lady Delilah. Aside from the tribrid, these were the first of each species. After the tribrid was taken down, they were said to have slaughtered millions of werewolves.
Then my favorite legend of is all Count Nicolas Augustin de Boulogne. Though I haven't seen him before. He's an ancient werewolf -vampire hybrids who was said to have slaughtered whole cities in search of his lost daughter"
"Did he find her?", I asked.
"No, but he said he'll wait for her, whatever that means"
I sighed.
"At least he searched for her"
There was a moment of silence after which Ace spoke up.
"My brother.."
"Will be back to normal tonight.". I paused. "Tell me more about this mate stuff so I'll know how to destroy it"
Ace chuckled.
"Well, it can't be destroyed, for starters. Just give it a few more days and you'll start to feel it"
I sighed. I had been doing that much lately.
"Are there any clubs around here?"
"There are a lot actually. There's one for rogues and another for.. hold on, you're not going there. At least not alone. I've heard of your..tsk.. sexual tendencies"
I huffed and walked over to him.
"What makes you think you can stop me?", I asked him in a low menacing voice.
"Look you were in a dark place and all but you're not almighty. I'm pretty sure I'm stronger than you"
I smiled and then he grunted in pain. He held his head as the migraine I brought upon him set in. He bent low panting.
"You managed to come out of punishment unscathed by my grace!", I yelled. He took his head up and looked at me with a devious smirk on his face.
"Externa repulsio"
I was lifted up and hauled backwards.
I hit the wall and fell. I quickly got to my feet and a dagger slammed into my chest. I hissed in pain and pulled out the dagger.
"Within few minutes, you'll bleed to death. When you're ready to be humble and comply and stop acting all powerful, meet me to heal you"
I chuckled painfully.
"You know the thing about being almighty? You don't predict people's actions, you know exactly what they're gonna do. I knew that sooner or later, you were gonna flip out so I prepared myself. And as for the wound..". I placed my palm on my bleeding chest. The wound closed up. I removed my hand that was already stained with blood. The blood turned into three pearly spikes and I threw them at him. They went right through his chest into his heart and vanished.
Ace staggered and fell in his knees. I smirked and straightened myself.
"You underestimated me again. I hope you don't have much fears cuz those spikes are gon' give you something to cry about. Sweet dreams or rather nightmares"
Ace fell asleep and I left.