FIVE

AIDEN'S POV

I quickly got back on my feet and my eyesight sharpened. I growled at her and she smirked.
"Why don't y'all show me the beasts that you are?", she said.
And then my wolf whimpered. I groaned in pain as my bones began to break and shift forcefully.
It isn't a painful process normally but it was being controlled by magic so...
I could hear Julio and Jakob screaming too.
I fell on my knees screaming. My gums felt like they were going to explode. My canines began to elongate  followed by the sprouting of fur on my skin and my finger and toe nails changed to claws. The shifting was completed and we were on fours.
I let out a loud growl.
"Filthy dogs", I heard my mate say. "When you wake up, please leave the compound with your minions and do well to not return till you're in your human form"
My eyes began to feel heavy. I tried to run to her but I fell. I whimpered as I slowly lost consciousness.

JENNA'S POV

I heaved a sigh.
Good riddance.
I looked up at Ace and snapped my fingers. The chain holding him turned to powder and he landed on the ground.
I walked over to him and start he'd out my hand which he ignored. I rolled my eyes.
"Relax. I don't wanna have sex with you". I paused. "At least not yet. I want to know about everything paranormal"
He seemed to relax and he took my hand and pulled himself up.
"Good.". I cleared my throat. "First question. How is it that you're a witch and your elder brother is a beast?", I asked.
"That's a rude way to refer to your mate. And we're twins FYI. Our mom is a witch and our dad is a werewolf"
"Interesting", I said as he led us to a room.
"How about you? Who are your parents?"
"I'm the one doing the questioning. Anyways, I don't know who they are".
He led us into a room. The room was large with many shelves piled with books. At the center of the room was a table with a big book on the top. He walked over to it and picked it up.
"So how do you know how to do such wicked spells? Someone must have taught you"
"I learnt by myself actually. I was brought up by a human. He always treated me like crap. I felt like I could use my mind to make things happen. One day I mistakenly broke his favorite tea cup and he hit me over and over again with a whip. I got so angry that I pushed him. But that push sent him flying across the room. I was only nine years then. The man began to tell strings of curses at me. He stood up to come at me again but I made the bones of his arms and legs to break. I began to lose control. The house exploded into flames but I was unharmed. I left the burning house. When the residents saw me, they started calling me names like witch and all that bull crap. So I left and everywhere I passed got incinerated. I left the city and the city with most certainly everyone in it got burnt to ashes. That's how I became certain of what I am", I narrated casually.
"You don't seem sad or guilty about it"
I scoffed.

In what world..
"Dude it happened years ago. Besides, that's not the only city I laid to waste. I've killed more people than I care to count "
Ace just nodded and then he handed me the book he was holding.