eleven ⋆ ★

❝ I'll be your summer sun forever ❞

•┈┈┈┈⊹˚୨♡୧˚⊹┈┈┈┈•

Alana's pov:

I stared at myself in the mirror, my arms wrapped tightly around my stomach as I covered the worst part of me. I was holding back tears as I didn't feel like cleaning smudged mascara once again after my breakfast - I was supposed to have had two slices of toast however I managed to get away with just eating one, probably because Taylor had noticed the fear in my eyes as I stared at the food. 

I now was being forced out shopping with Taylor. Well, I had agreed to it but I did it without thinking, there wasn't one part of me properly taking in what Taylor was saying as soon as I had food infront of me, I only realised what I had signed up for when the blonde woman told me to go get ready. I didn't know where we were going exactly, meaning I had no clue how to dress so I hoped for the best in a long-sleeved black dress which was just long enough to cover my scared thighs. I put on a pair of semi sheer tights, more for the look rather than to keep me warm in the autumn-coming weather. In some of act to keep me warm, I put on a pair of fluffy socks, hiding them under my converse. I hadn't been smart enough to bring a coat, when someone is told "you're going to spend a week with Taylor Swift", you panic and forget basic things - like a coat. 

I had my hair down with a mini braid down the side, my makeup was done and I had a few bracelets on, all of them being ones I never take off, the outfit I was wearing making them visible for the first time to Taylor. I had a hand-made string bracelet from Piper which she had made me a few summers ago, another string one which Ethan had made me, a dainty silver one with a small star on - also from Ethan as a present for making it over one month clean, but I ruined that soon after I go the gift. The last two bracelets on my wrist were from my mother, one was a silver beaded Tiffany & co one, the other being a bangle with hearts on. All of these 5 bracelets stuck to me like glue.

I walked from the mirror, being sick of looking at myself, to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and picked up my phone, only getting a few seconds of tiktok scrolling before the blonde popstar appeared in the door. "Hey sweetheart, you ready to go?" She asked, smiling at me from the other side of the room. She was wearing a black jumper dress with knee high black boots, holding a long brown coat as she lent on the wall with her tied neatly back in a bun.

I turned my phone off and stood up from the bed, "Yep I'm ready!" I smiled, walking slowly towards her.

"I love your dress! You look so gorgeous Alana!" She said, grabbing my hand into hers and spinning me around, making a smile appear across my face. "Thank you Tay!" I said, genuinely thankful and surprised at her comment as I looked up at the blonde woman with my eyes gleaming. Taylor made me feel more special than I ever had. She looked at me like I was some sort of princess, even though she knew I was a freak who was a massive danger to herself. I couldn't grasp the idea that Taylor was really being there, for me. She's cared more for me in the past few months than any other person over the age of eighteen ever has.