six ⋆ ★

Alana's pov:

"Oh my god, we are finally parked. Now lets get you both into the stadium before I loose my mind." Helen laughs while unbuckling her seatbelt. Me and Piper get ready to go inside, grabbing our bags and jackets. "Hey Alana, what did you do to your shoulder?" Piper asks, pointing out the purple, hand-shaped bruise on my shoulder. Fuck. It was Jack, but Piper and her mom didn't need to know that. "Yeah Allie. What did you do?" Helen joins in. "I have no clue!" I laugh. "Do you have any concealer or something? It looks so stupid." I ask, begging we could cover it. "I brought emergency concealer don't worry!" Piper says, rummaging through her bag before pulling it out. We spent an extra minute in the car, covering the bruise the best we could. "That's the best it's gonna get." Piper says. "Thanks Pip." I tell her and pick up my things once again.

All three of us then got out of the car and began to walk from the random shopping centre parking lot we were in now and towards the stadium. "I'm so excited!" I say to Piper and Helen who were having to practically chase behind me. "Calm down Allie! It's 2, Taylor doesn't come out until 8!" Piper says, placing her hands on my shoulders and turning my body so that we were looking at eachother in the eyes. "Okay...and? I have been waiting for this moment my whole life. Now let me enjoy it, be excited too!" I say to which we all laugh. 

Once we finally made it to the front of the stadium, all you could see were people dressed up as different eras. "Oh my god Allie! Look someone has re made the reputation tour outfit!" Piper says, pointing them out in the crowd. "Fucking hell, imagine how long that took to make." I laugh while looking around at more people. "Right girls, heres some money for merch. I can't get into the doors without a ticket. Message me when you both get in." Helen says, giving Piper a kiss and waving at us as she walked back in the direction we came. 

"Oh my god lets go!" I say, grabbing Pipers hand and running towards the entrance. We both laughed as we ran into the crowd. The line to get into the stadium was crazy, the two of us joined the back and over time it grew largely. "Hey, would you like to trade bracelets?" A blonde girl who was infront of us in line asked. "Oh my god. Yes!" I say, putting out my arms. Please don't mention the scars. "I'm so glad I wasn't the only person to make this many bracelets." She laughs. "I was just too excited." I laugh back. "Back to december is one of my favourite songs, so I'll take that one!" She says, pulling off the bracelet and putting it onto her arm. "Hmm, I'll take the mirrorball one it's so cute!" I say excitedly when I noticed it on her arm. She takes it off and hands it to me, I then trade with the other people in the group she had come with while Piper does the same. We all talk while waiting in the line until we finally made it into the stadium.

"We made it in Pip, look at us go!" I say while Piper is recording a video to send her mum to show that we made it in alive. "I know! How we did it? Couldn't tell you." Piper says, to which we both laugh. "Look! Merch stand!" I say pointing to which Piper ended the video and both began speed walking to the line. The merch line stretched for what looked like miles, and the stands weren't even open yet, we were going to be waiting a while.  

We spent over three hours in the line before we finally got out. Me and Piper both got ourselves the blue crew neck! The past few hours had consisted off talking, laughing and friendship bracelet trading. No one had said anything about my arms, but they always looked at them. "Lets go, we actually have to find our seats before the openers come out. I'm more excited for Paramore than Taylor!" Piper says. "More excited for the opener? Are you okay?" I say, acting offended as we walk further into the stadium

It took a little while, but we found our seats just as the openers started. Piper spent her time screaming while I traded more bracelets while mutterings the lyrics to myself. I had ended up trading over 3/4 of the bracelets I made, making my arms look complete different to before I came out. Once the openers left the stage, me and Piper decided to do a bathroom break. The line was huge, just like everywhere else. We jumped in line and waited while talking to people around us who were also waiting. I was surprised at how nice everyone was here, people were giving each other compliments, trading bracelets and all being super excited it was so amazing, just as I had hoped.