Mar ☆ 12

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹
*
The next day

MT group n०75 also known as Beomgyu's group, was sent on a zeeon hunting mission today. It was reported that a bunch of 1 star zeeons had invaded an abandoned building so the group came to the location to exterminate them.

 It was reported that a bunch of 1 star zeeons had invaded an abandoned building so the group came to the location to exterminate them

There was truly an infestation of zeeons here like 30. But since they aren't the strongest, the MT members saw this as winning the lottery, the more they kill, the more money and power they get. If one person were to kill all 30 by themselves and sell the crystals, that'd be 3000$ in their pocket.

Which is something that could happen.

Despite being a team, everyone fights for themselves, they don't split the money equally either. If a member doesn't manage to kill any zeeon it's their loss.

Beomgyu managed to kill two in total, it was mainly thanks to his gun but since he ran out of bullets he had no choice but to use his powers as well. It's not like he isn't confident, since Taehyun helped him immensely.

~

He wandered on his own in the building, in search of more zeeons. The MT group seemingly wiped everything clean but the zeeon trackers state that there is still 1 left.

He spotted 2 girls from his team sitting on an obviously really old couch. The one who was the same age as him was casually feeling how sharp her sword was by gently sliding her index along it as she chatted with her friend. This girl is a three-star, one of the strongest in the team...

"He gave you his number??" Her friend was excited for her, she knows the 3-star is rather shy so she felt quite proud to learn that she asked a guy for his number.

"Yes! But he said that he'll only contact me if he needs my help.. Not sure how to feel about that.."

"Pff don't worry no way he's serious, you said his name was Taehyun right? Do you have like his social media? I wanna know what he looks like!" This was Kim Chaewon talking, one of the three girls in this MT group, a 2-star.
She's actually quite a famous individual, people who know her know she's an MT member and would kill to see her in action.

Lee Chaeryeong said, "I don't think he has any.. I can't find him anywhere, he didn't even tell me his last name. That guy is just so mysterious... but I like it." She made a tiny laugh, feeling awkward about blurring that out.

"Oho~" Chaewon nudged her arm.

"Yah I swear I think he's so attractive, also I low-key think he's a 3-star. You got no idea how much I feel like begging him to join our group; unfortunately we can't have more than 10 members.."