Mar ☆ 14

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹
*
The same day

"What were you doing this morning?" Yunho asked the shorter one, they were walking hand in hand on their way to probably the only opened mall in the city; since they're both metahumans they're allowed to freely walk around during this semi-lockdown. "You said you were busy but.."

'I always wanted to hold hands with a boyfriend of mine ehehe~' Beomgyu was fanboying in his head, and he couldn't help but judge in detail how his hand felt. 'Oh it's pretty manly which I like.. they differ from Taehyun's hands which are so soft......'

...

Beomgyu made a blink as his mind visibly drifted somewhere above, thinking of when he and Taehyun were kissing and how good it felt... The more time advances the more this kiss starts to taunt him.

Taehyun touching him with those said hands that were so affectionate and tantalising against his skin... And Beomgyu loved it when he was touching his lower region it was such a desirous feeling, Taehyun's lips were also so perfect and kissable.

Beomgyu had no clue things would lead to a French kiss but he ended up liking that so much.. Not only did it feel amazing, Taehyun's mouth tasted like literal sweet mint which made Beomgyu even more eager and thirsty for the kisses to last.
He's 100% sure that the mint taste is part of him. Probably related to how Taehyun's digestive and self-cleaning systems work.

But that characteristic of the practice wasn't very helpful because normal humans don't naturally taste like mint..

"Ow!!" Beomgyu yelped.

"I.. thought you were going to move, how'd you manage to walk into a pole???"

Beomgyu told himself that it wasn't the time to remember that makeout... However, calling this 'remembering' would be false since it's constantly been buried in the back of his mind. "I was taking care of something important this morning.."

"What?"

"Um...? Basically.. trying to transform myself into a boyfriend you can't resist— by um practising." He wished his delivery right now was better, he soon noticed a random elderly lady walking towards their direction, frowning at them.

"Ah.. wait what?" Yunho didn't get anything he said.

"Tsk.. disgusting." The lady muttered as she crossed past the two guys.

Noticing where her eyes were when she said that, Beomgyu looked in that direction before hastily bringing his hand away from Yunho's.

"Wait what's the matter?" Yunho hadn't heard her.

Beomgyu suddenly looked quite uncomfortable as he looked down at his fidgeting hands. As someone who was closeted his whole life out of fear of judgement, comments like those are his nightmare. He hasn't gotten a lot since he's been single until now, but now openly having a boyfriend may be nerve-wracking.

~~~

The two of them arrived at the mall and overall ended up having a fun time shopping together, they even ate in those indoor little snack bars. There aren't many people around which makes it better.