Jan ☆ 3

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

~•~
Next morning

Yawning on his slow walk back to his bedroom, Beomgyu perceived a guy dressed in black punk clothing sleeping in his bed. 'Oh... this person is still here... It really wasn't a dream huh....'

'So am I like.. supposed to make him breakfast or how does this relationship work?' He was kind of scared of becoming a maid to this unasked-for newcomer.
For now, he's just gonna start with making the guy some food then we'll see how things go.

He was about to leave but noticing that his eyes were quite set on glancing at Taehyun, he decided to give his eyes what they wanted as he just stared at him. 'I hate how he looks so comfortable sleeping in MY bed, that brat!' He had that random thought before focusing back on going to the kitchen.

~•~

Beomgyu was done cooking breakfast a few minutes after Taehyun had awakened. "Oi contractor, are you one of those humans who gained powers from that supernova incident?" He asked as he sat on the chair he wanted.

"How do you know? Also ever heard of saying good morning?"

Taehyun carelessly tossed a book on the table. "I saw this shit on your bedside table when I woke up, the title says 'Superpowers 101' so I figured.."

"Hm." As usual, Beomgyu didn't seem in the mood to talk about his powers this is mainly due to him being very weak and that's not worth bragging about. He put a plate of gyeran bokkeumbap (Korean fried rice) in front of the home intruder and then in front of his chair. "Here stop talking and eat up."

"You made this?" Taehyun asked looking disgusted.

"Who else would've??"

"I'm disappointed that you'd give me something with such poor presentation, it looks ugly."

"Ah sorry next time I'll serve you with a diamond-encrusted plate and utensils and place the food marvellously on the plate." He said with obvious sarcasm, frowning.

Taehyun was dead serious whatsoever, "Ok, looking forward to your future enhanced service." He quite aggressively grabbed the fork that was next to the plate then poked it around the plate, taking as much stuff as possible plus a spoonful of fried rice.

"Um.."

Taehyun then opened his mouth so big and just stuffed his mouth with those bites.

Beomgyu was completely bewildered by this. 'Kirby?' He low-key wanted to see that again.

"What do you think I guess.." He couldn't really care less; if Taehyun complains about the taste he's simply not getting any more food from Beomgyu.