Feb ☆ 10

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹
*
The next morning

Beomgyu invited his 1-star friend, aka Yunho, over early in the morning.
The latter isn't the type to refuse things from Beomgyu so he came here soon after the phone call.

"Wait why am I here?"

Beomgyu guided him to the kitchen counter.

The younger then put his hands together and straight up begged. "Please!! I'm gonna make Korean fried rice and I would please like you to assist me throughout the process so it tastes delicious!! I know you're a good cook!"

"Why do you suddenly want your gyeran bap to be delicious..? To the point of calling me over.."

"My friend is kinda upset with me so I want to finally cook him something yummy as a sorry! Pleaseeee..."

"Wait he lives with you???"

"Yes he's sleeping in my bed right now, let's finish before he wakes up..!"

'IN YOUR BED? There's only really space in Gyu's bedroom for one bed and no way he'd sleep on that sofa— they sleep together?!!! Are they even
friends?! Why is he cooking him food like they're married??' Jeong Yunho sure was quick to jump to conclusions without double-checking.

And now because of the whack assumptions he made up in his head, he fell into a really bad mood.

Despite that, the two of them got to cooking, the older one helping out and giving him tips here and there.

Taehyun appeared mid-way, much to Beomgyu's dislike since he wanted the Korean fried rice to be all done when he arrived. "Morning Taehyun, before you ask he's a close friend from my team, he's here to help..!"

Yunho couldn't believe that this was the friend Beomgyu was talking about.. Why couldn't he at least be ugly?! This guy is way too dang attractive and pretty and you mean to tell Yunho that Beomgyu sleeps side by side with him? Didn't he just wake up too? How does he look this good in the morning— No way Beomgyu doesn't have some sort of crush on this boy- well he's not that noticeably taller than him which Yunho knows is not Beomgyu's cup of tea..

Yunho could feel jealousy brewing inside him, forget brewing it was boiling. He hates that they look good together this is hell...
'Am I really about to assist Beomgyu in winning his crush over with food?? Hell no!!'

"I won't trust what this homo guy cooks." Taehyun said out of freaking nowhere as he lazily pointed at the said guy after glaring into his soul for some time.

"Hah? I'm not gonna ask how you know his sexuality but don't worry he cooks well!"

Yunho grabbed his friend's arm and directed him towards the open living room as he whispered "Can I talk to you?"

"What's up?" Beomgyu smiled.

"Is it the fact that your friend is kinda upset with you the reason why he looks pissed off?"

"Oh no he always looks like that." The soft smile was still there.

"Wait.. always?"