Jan ☆ 9

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹
*
Sometime later

"Welcome back contractor." Taehyun greeted the human who was changing from his shoes to some cozy slippers at the door. The lundevil had immediately teleported home after leaving Chaeryoung, as a result Beomgyu arrived way after him.

"Taehyun you should do more background checks on people..." He came back from washing his hands and then slumped back first on the sofa.

"Why?"

"Seokwoo has a girlfriend.. suddenly all my attraction for him went bye-bye."

"Ohh.. sorry to hear that." Taehyun doesn't plan on telling Beomgyu that it was thanks to him that the man got exposed. What would that do really? Make Beomgyu like Taehyun a little more? The latter doesn't do this for brownie points, he's satisfied with just helping behind the scenes.

"On top of that, he was sex hungry after all... Why is my luck like this? Why does no one actually like me?? It's like this EVERY DAMN TIME."

"I warned you about him. Also, it's your fault for having high sex appeal." Taehyun said.

Beomgyu blinked his eyes for a moment, wondering if he heard that right. It dawned on him after a few seconds that he indeed did, and well.. it's whatever, Taehyun is probably saying that objectively not that it's his personal opinion. "Uhh I guess."

Since Beomgyu was just sitting on the couch, doing nothing else but moping around. Taehyun decided to turn the TV on for him then silently headed to the kitchen.

The news was on the screen... apparently it was about the alarming fact that zeeons are getting smarter. "Ugh.." Beomgyu covered his face with his hands.

Taehyun suddenly stepped back into the living room with taking the remote control as a goal. He changed the channel and landed on some random TV show.

Deeming that as an alright entertainment for his contractor, he proceeded to go back to the kitchen.

Beomgyu looked in the lundevil's direction with confused but appreciative eyes. 'Oh wow how'd he know I wanted to watch something else?'

Some minutes later, Taehyun sat next to Beomgyu on the couch while handing him some newly made hot chocolate with little marshmallows. "Careful it's hot."

The older batted his eyes, not processing shit. He slowly took it from his hands with caution. "..Thanks?"

"Mhm." Taehyun finally told himself to relax as he did so on the sofa, watching the TV screen with bored eyes.

Beomgyu was still looking at him. 'This guy's intuition is crazy..'

Noticing how he was being stared at, Taehyun turned his head slightly more towards Beomgyu and asked. "Are you a little hungry too? I can get you cookies from the cupboard.."

"N-No I'm good..!" Feeling a bit embarrassed, Beomgyu quickly focused back on his mug as he just blew on it to cool it off.

~~~•~~~

It was almost midnight and the guys were still in front of the television, the younger fell asleep with his head on the arm of the couch though.