Jan ☆ 5

Last jjunigayo day TT and Taegyu MC? You didn't have to do this to me

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Beomgyu woke up early to cook breakfast, it'll be the same as yesterday: fried rice, Beomgyu version. 'That ungrateful brat called it bland last time, let's see now...'
He remembers saying last morning that if Taehyun complained about his food, he would simply not cook for him anymore but for some reason he's still going at it.

This is his second morning with Taehyun. 'Feels like it's been 16 years though.'

'When is he waking up?! I'm almost done!' Beomgyu has no patience and it's not even like the current time is anywhere close to the time Taehyun had woken up yesterday.

~•~
Later

"Contractor, why do you do things you're not good at?" Taehyun asked as he walked into the kitchen rubbing his eye from lingering sleepiness.

"You mean cooking?! How dare you you dumb looking thing!"

Taehyun sat at their little counter, eyes still glaring at Beomgyu despite feeling tired.

'Bed hair.' The older randomly pointed out in his head. The way the younger's hair was all dishevelled was hard to ignore.

"Why do you always look so mad?" Beomgyu asked while he was casually staring at Taehyun's little hairs pocking out. In all honesty, he couldn't help but think that he looked like a grumpy cat at the moment with the combination of the pyjamas he was wearing.

"It's just my resting face."

Taehyun took a big bite out of the eggs and rice Beomgyu made for him, once again the latter was amazed by how unreasonably wide he opens his mouth. Beomgyu seemed awfully expectant.. Every chew the lundevil made, expanded his nervousness.

Is it Beomgyu or.. when Taehyun eats he's not frowning as hard? His eyes go looking a little rounder somehow. Beomgyu was staring at that characteristic way too hard. 'Curse me it's a little bit cute.'

"Even blander than yesterday, you suck unwiped ass at cooking." Despite him not being a fan, he kept on eating since he didn't want to waste food.

"WOULD IT KILL YOU TO BE A BIT LESS BRUTAL!?"

"I'm just giving you my honest reaction." His glaring face was back.

Since the food that enters Taehyun's digestive system converts into energy in an instant; his stomach is always empty so he often feels hungry. "..I think I'm gonna go out for a real breakfast. Maybe I should buy clothes as well."

Beomgyu was just grumbling in his seat, lazily poking at his food with his utensils. "Do whatever."

"What's your credit card passcode?"

"USE YOUR OWN DAMN MONEY!"

"I don't have any." If we forget the crystal he got.

"Ugh, can't you like make yourself money with a wish? That's something you can do for me if I was to wish for being rich so wish it for yourself dumbass."

"I can't wish things for myself, only for my contractors." Taehyun said. "Like I don't have these kinds of powers right now."

~~•~~

Without announcing he was leaving, Taehyun stepped out of the house with Beomgyu's credit card since he had just been allowed access. Beomgyu's only restriction was to not spend more than 100$ on clothes.