chapter 47 - reset

» [Reset -Tiger JK, Jinsil]

      » [Reset -
Tiger JK, Jinsil]

«1:32 ─〇───── 3:55 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

I am walking too but why are we getting further apart?

Why am I standing here alone?

Why is only my world stopping?

The truth is hidden by scars, I wanna go back to the happy place

I wanna reset

As soon as the article was released, the whole K-pop fandom started bashing on Nari and everyone started apologising to Hyerin. HYBE decided to take legal action against Nari for false accusations and bribery. Nari is now awaiting her court sentence, but rest assured that she will be serving her time.

When Hyerin read it, she didn't know what to feel. She felt happy, shocked, and betrayed. How could someone do something so cruel to her? But she was glad that her name had been cleared. She was hesitating if she should return to her group, because she was still apart of it.

But she didn't know what to do. Is she ready to face the media and fans? Is she going to be able to do her job properly while seeing the love of her life love someone else?

Nova and Enhypen were beyond elated that Hyerin was finally proven innocent. Especially Jungwon, he was the happiest. He slept with a wide smile plastered on his face that night. Even though Hyerin hadn't been a part of their lives for almost 2 years, they never doubted her.

"I know you all heard about the news. This is a really good thing, Hyerin's name has finally been cleared." The manager told Nova and Enhypen. They were all called for a meeting at the office. "So.. does this mean she's coming back?" Seoyeon asked.

"That's up to her. We haven't heard from her for almost 2 years, so she might or might not come back."

"Can we visit her?" Jake asked. "No, you guys have schedules to follow. You won't have time to fly out of Korea for the time being."

They sighed, feeling defeated. They prayed and hoped that Hyerin would return.