chapter 13 - still monster

"Okay, so the first game we will be doing is K-pop random dance! The last person standing will earn points for their group! Do your best!" The mc spoke

"You definitely copied my outfit this time." Hyerin nudged Jungwon. "Maybe I did." Jungwon smirked.

"Hey, how about this? If you win, I'll buy you as many ice creams as you want." He suggested. "And if you win?" Hyerin asked, sceptical.

"You owe me a date. A proper one."

"Deal. Are you ready to lose Yang Jungwon?" Hyerin smirked. Jungwon loved her confidence; it stood out to him.

"Bring it on, Kang Hyerin."

The two started off strong. As they were the main dancers in their group, they knew all the songs. A while later, most of the idols had already been eliminated, and before they knew it, they were the last two standing.

"Hyerin and Jungwon, how are you feeling?" The producer asked.

"We're neck and neck now, but I feel confident that I can bring a win for my team!" Hyerin said, determined.

"As the leader, I feel the pressure, but I will make Enhypen and Engene proud!" Jungwon followed.

"I am seriously shocked, Hyerin. How are you so good?" Asked the producer. Everyone was amazed by her dancing skills.

"Eyy, I'm mediocre." Hyerin shook her head in denial.

"Yes, everyone, that's our golden maknae! A dance prodigy who has danced for many big idols." Jiyoung answered as the girls were cheering loudly for Hyerin.

"And I'm sure by now we all know that Jungwon's dancing talent is out of this world. Let's see who will bring victory for their group!"

"Whoever wins, we had fun. Right?" Jungwon said to Hyerin. Declaring a friendly match, he reached his hand out.

"Yes, that's right!" Hyerin took his hand, shaking it.

"Aw, the lovebirds are so cute!" Yunjin teased.

The next song was played, and the two were ready to dance. Hyerin was doing well until she forgot the steps for the remainder of the song, while Jungwon persisted until the end.