chapter 46 - once again

» [Once Again -Mad clown, Kim Na Young]

      » [Once Again -
Mad clown, Kim Na Young]

 «1:32 ─〇───── 3:55 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

I don't wanna lose you
Be without you anymore

(I thought I could move on but I 
don't know how to live without you)

I don't wanna lose you 
Be without you anymore

It has been a week since Jungwon and Zoa started their fake relationship. Of course Hyerin knew about it, it was all over the news, the internet and social media. But she didn't know it was all for show. She would come across their photos and edits all the time and much as she tried to be supportive, it hurt.

She couldn't move on from him, the memories, their relationship. Or she simply didn't want to. He was the one she loved from the beginning. He was the only one who showed her the meaning of true love. And it's devastating, knowing that they could've made it if it weren't for the toxic fans, the scandals.

That's what sucked the most, the fact that neither of them fell out of love.

It hurt to see the man she loved, loving someone else. It hurt knowing those photos and edits used to be her. She cried herself to sleep, knowing he belongs to another now. 

"You said you'd never make me cry, Yang Jungwon." She sobbed.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Jungwonie let's take a photo!" Zoa chimed as she held his hand. "Okay." Jungwon smiled. She got out her phone and snapped a photo of them at the carnival. The 2 were on another fake date today, and as time went on, he found himself slowly falling for Zoa.

He was falling for her, for real. She was caring, sweet and she didn't give up when he rejected her. That's what he loves about her. He thought, maybe it was time to move on. When Jungwon told his members about his feelings for Zoa, they had mixed feelings.

Sunoo and Ni-ki weren't supportive at all. They felt sad for Hyerin, and being so young they couldn't understand Jungwon's feelings. The older members were happy for him, but at the same time, they all knew Hyerin is the only one for Jungwon.