Chapter 14

"Hey, let's skate together!" The boy shouted to Jisung over the loud music playing as Jisung skates alone on the rink.

He paused the music, "okay!" He replied happily.

The boys hand lay on Jisung's waist as he led him round the rink.

The boy didn't know how to figure skate, he was an ice hockey player, but he just made up the moves and Jisung went along with it, laughing at how silly the other looked.

"Shouldn't you be spending Valentine's Day with that girl that asked you out? You seemed to like her." Jisung asked, the smile that was plastered on his face seemed to falter slightly in jealousy.

"Ah, you seriously thought I liked her? I let her down slowly, she's nice but not my type and I wanted her to be with someone who could give her the love she deserved. So I hugged her and let her go." The boy smiled warmly down again Jisung, "besides, I'd much rather be with you."

Jisung didn't say anything and just blushed, looking down and focusing on the ice. This made the other boy chuckled slightly.

Suddenly, the door burst open.

A man stood in the doorway. He was tall and intimidating. His eyes held a sharp gaze.

They stopped, the boys hand was still delicately placed upon Jisung's waist.

"D-dad?" His eyes went wide.

Everything went so quickly. The man pulled a gun out, pointing it straight at Jisung.

He trembled and clutched the boy, tears welling up in his eyes. The boy's grip on his waist tightened.

He pulled him close to his body protectively. Wrapping his arms around him.

"Let him go." The man demanded, approaching the ice, the gun still held out.

The boy was frozen in place. Not knowing what to do. He was so scared. Jisung was only 13 and the boy was only 14.

"You leave me no choice, boy." He said harshly, stepping onto the ice.

Despite not having skates on he flawlessly walked over the ice.

He harshly pulled Jisung out of the boys grip.

"Jisung!" He cried.

The boys face suddenly became clear.

"You disappoint me, Minho."

A//N: I'm sorry if nothing makes sense, when I read these back all I can think of is that it doesn't add up or make sense, but whatever I'm too lazy to change it just go with whatever happens lol xx 😭