Chapter 5: Lime Village

Roy was at work by noon. Pauline came into his office with a file in her hands, looking top-class as ever. She locked the door behind her and eyed him suspiciously from a distance. She had graduated from Harvard a year ago and joined Roy's dad firm shortly. She was smart and highly talented, yet foolishly in love with Roy.

"Yesterday's clothes?" she implored in her classy British accent, eyebrows raised.

Roy beamed disarmingly and motioned to come sit on his lap; however, she wasn't amused and didn't obey. She dropped the file on his desk, crossed her arms, and narrowed her eyes at him. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"How can a woman as smart and beautiful as you be so insecure and paranoid?" he whispered in her ear teasingly.

He told her he had been working late from home the other night and dozed off without changing into his sleeping suit. Naturally, he woke up late the next morning to a call from his dad, and so he decided to make do with the clothes he already had on.

Pauline found that story rather plausible and all her reservations disappeared. She turned around in his arms and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. He let his hands slide down and squeeze her ass cheeks. He kissed her neck as she pressed her body flush against him and moaned softly.

Roy's office was sound proofed, the blinds were drawn, and the door was locked. His dad was busy in a meeting, so nobody would disturb them anytime soon. He told Pauline to remove her panties and bend over against the wall. She happily obliged, as he fetched a condom. He hitched up her skirt, held her firmly by the buttocks, and started rubbing his length between her ass cheeks. He enjoyed her rearview and she arched her back, begging for more. He entered her slowly when his length was rock hard and fully erect.

* * * * * * * * * *

Kylie hit a small deli not far away from Roy's place. She used their restroom to freshen up and then ordered a coffee with a bagel. Afterwards, she found her way back and ran into an old man unlocking the front door to Roy's house. She guessed he was the housekeeper, and frantically called out to him, clinging to the gate. He looked back at her somewhat irritated, but walked up to the gate and asked how he could help her.

"I'm here to see Roy, I'm an old friend visiting from Nebraska," she told him.

"He's not home," he replied in a bored fashion.

"When is he home?"

"Don't know, don't care."

The old chap came over three days a week during the middle of the day to do chores around the house in Roy's absence. She requested to let her into the house so she could wait for him to get back. He denied her appeal, stating that he wasn't allowed to do so. She insisted that she was an old friend and Roy wouldn't mind. He scoffed and declared that if it were true, she would be aware of Roy's whereabouts; he then walked away dismissively.

"How dare that ugly old fag talk to me like that?" fumed Kylie in rage.

She felt utterly humiliated and cursed him under her breath. Nonetheless, she refused to leave and sat under the shade of a tree nearby. About three hours later, the housekeeper left, locking the door behind securely.

Kylie took a stroll around the grand estate and wondered how exquisite it would be from the inside. She daydreamed about living there with Roy, just the two of them together, forever. She would live like a queen, wearing expensive jewelry, travelling around the world in a private jet, eating at Michelin star restaurants, and shopping at the top designer boutiques...

It was half past six in the evening when her reverie was interrupted by the sound of a car approaching. She straightened her clothes and jogged towards the main entrance. A sleek Rolls Royce halted in front of the gate, its blinding headlights putting her in the spotlight. Roy stepped out, followed by a sexy giant of a girl from the passenger seat.