SEVENTEEN

In the midst of the moment,Murtasim stopped himself and moves back from Meerab.Meerab confusingly opens her eyes and Murtasim says;

"Tumne kaha tha na tumhare jism mein kabja karne se pehle dil fatah karlu.Aaj shayed waqti jasbat mein behkar tum mere qarib aa jau lekin mein yeh nahi chahta Meerab.Mein tumhare jism mein ulajne se pehle tumhare dil mein basna chahta hu.Tum mujhe tan se bhi chahiye aur maan se bhi.Jab tak tum mujhe apne mohabbat ka izhar nahi kar dete tab tak mein tumhare qarib nahi ayunga."

Saying this Murtasim about to come out from the pool.But he stop and extend his hand to Meerab.

"Uth jao.Warna jhukham lag jayega."

__________________________________

Meerab comes out from the washroom after changed.She sees Murtasim looks at the sky through the window and let out a sigh.She feels how Murtasim gets hurt by Ruhail's love proposal.Tears are flowing from her eyes to see his condition.Then Meerab did an unexpected thing and suddenly hugs Murtasim from behind.

Murtasim gets surprised by her moves and he looks back.

"Murtasim please aise khamosh maat raho.Tumhari khamoshi mujhe andar hi andar khaye jaa raha hai.Tum khamosh ho gaye aisa lag raha hai mere charo taraf sannata cha gaya hai.Please Murtasim meri yakin karo."

Murtasim turned into back and holds Meerab's face and raises up.Meerab said.

"Mujhe sach mein nahi pata Ruhail mujhe aisa kuch kahega.Agar mujhe zara sa bhi bhanak hoti Murtasim to mein kabhi uske sath restaurant nahi jata."

"Tumhare pas kisi ka saya bhi mujhe bardast nahi hai Meerab aur woh ladka mere hi samne meri biwi se mohabbat ka izhar karta hai.Shadi kee baat karta hai.Yeh sab mein bardast kaise karu."

Murtasim gets furious.Anger clearly seen on his face.It's turned red.He pufed his nose and tightened his jaw.Keeping his hands on both sides of his neck ,his eyes are breathing hotly. Trying to control himself. There was silence for a while. Frequent wheezing.Meerab is getting scared of his anger.Chest is heaving, tearful eyes.

Meerab comes forward to Murtasim.She stands closer to him and there is no bigger distance between them.Murtasim's hot breath fall on Meerab's face.She looks at his eyes and says;

"Mere zindegi mein aanewale tum pehle aur akhri mard ho Murtasim.Mera yakin mano Murtasim maine tumhare ilawa kisi se bhi kabhi mohabbat nahi ki.Tumse larte jhagarte kab mujhe tumse mohabbat ho gayi mujhe pata hi nahi chala.Abhi abhi is baat ka ehsas hua hai mein tumhare liye kiya mehsos karti hu.Bohot mohabbat karti hu mein tumse Murtasim."

Hearing the last words,Murtasim was stunned, bewildered, calm.Meerab's confession of love calmed his burning fire like water.Resting her head on his chest.Tears poured from her eyes.Murtasim raised her face by pressing Meerab's cheek.Wiping away the tears.He met his foreheads with her.Murtasim smiled and whispered,

"Mohabbat karti ho mujhse?"

Meerab raised her face and looked wide-eyed. As if she was caught stealing.She trying to hide the sight.Murtasim laughed out loud.Meerab's half-open shell suddenly opened. Long waist-length hair spread on the back.Meerab feel shy and Murtasim put his hand on her waist and pulled closer.The gust of wind is coming to Meerab's face again and again. Unruly hair spread over shoulders. The magical gaze of Meerab's swollen eyes.Murtasim asked again,

"Mohabbat karti ho?"

Now Meerab look is pitiful. Shyness spread across the face.She bowed her head.Murtasim wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her more closer.Murtasim raised his chin and said,

"Phir ek baar bol do Mohabbat hai mujhse?"

Meerab started shaking now but not in fear.The voice is very thirsty. Breathing up and heavily.Meerab said in a low voice.

"Bohot mohabbat karti hu tumse Murtasim.Tumne meri dil ko fatah kar liya hai."

A cold wind blows on Murtasim's chest. It is as if the rain is not falling on the earth, but on his chest.Meerab's forehead touched his lips and closed his eyes.All the softness and comfort of the world caught his mind.

Through the suit,Murtasim's hand touched Meerab's belly and hugged her tightly.She is trembled with excitement.Murtasim kissed on Meerab's neck. Once, twice, many times. Slowly the gentle kiss intensifies. Taking the form of a bite.Murtasim's unexpected actions increased Meerab's heart beat.The body is shaking.Meerab's eyes are closed in pleasure.Murtasim hugged her more tightly and kissed her lips.

He lifted her up to his arms and takes her to bed.Lying on the bed,he leaned towards Meerab. Murtasim is busy touching his lips like a insane. Leaving the shoulders and kissing around the neck, touching the belly again and again. The touch is gradually intensifying.Meerab is shaking.It's seems like earthquakes are happening all over the room.The dimly lit room was heavy with hot breath.Rapid breathing. Great thirst in the throat.Meerab looked at Murtasim's face once, his gaze intense.Meerab put a deep kiss on his cheek.

As the night progresses,their love is increase.

_________________________________

Looking at the rosy pink saree,Meerab smiled and picked up the saree. The man is a complete lunatic.Almost half of the sarees in the wardrobe are rosy pink.What has he got in this color.Doesn't any other color suit the her?

Meerab wear the saree and wrapped a towel around her head and left the wash room.Murtasim was half asleep on the bed typing something on the laptop.Meerab cleared her throat making a soft noise to attract Murtasim's attention.He didn't do any reaction. He is looking at something on the laptop.Meeeab says removing the towel from her head.

"Suniye.Kaisi lag rahi hu mein?"

Murtasim said absent mindedly while typing on the laptop without looking at the Meerab.

"Bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho."

"Meri taraf dekkhe to bolo."

"Ek minute Meerab thora sa busy hu."

Meerab turns her head and looks at Murtasim. Then she said with a rush of anger in her voice.

"Sare mard ek jaise hi hote hai.Jab tak pyar milta nahi tab tak age piche bhagenge agar ek ladki pyar kar beithe.Phir uska kadar karna bhul jate hai."

Murtasim stopped typed on the keyboard for a while and looking at Meerab and said in a serious voice.

"Agar mein tumhari taraf dyan de ke kadar karna shuru kardu na to tum hi kahoge choro kitchen mein mera sabji jal jayega,koi dekhlega,Japan mein tornado aa gaya.Duniya ulat gaya.Mard kare to kya kare qarib aaye to bhi problem na bhi aay to bhi problem."

Murtasim comes closer to her and takes the smell of her wet hair and says.

"Mere jaan se aziz biwi tum mujhe har haal mein pasand ho.Tumhari taraf agar mein na bhi dekhu to bhi mujhe pata hai tum kitne khubsurat lag rahi ho.Aab maine is liye nazar nahi diya agar mein ek baar dekhlu to mera nazar tumme se hathega nahi.Phir mein hosh kho bethunga aur khud pe bekabu hoke kuch hasin khata ho jayega.Tumhe aur ek baar shower lana parega."

Hearing Murtasim's last sentence,Meerab hide her face by embarrassed.Murtasim smiled at her and removed her hand from face.He tightly wrapped her in his arms and kissed her cheek.

__________________________________

Your feedback will be appreciated

Keep voting 🙏