THIRTEEN

Murtasim woke up as the rays of the morning sun laying on his face.As he turned around,his eyes sees someone's sleepy face.If he hadn't seen this look,he might not have known that someone could look so beautiful in her sleep.He coming closer to her and remove the hair from Meerab's face but exact moment Meerab wakes up and sees Murtasim is so closer to her.Murtasim gets scared and moves back.She immediately get up and ask;

"Yeh kya harqat thi Murtasim?"

"Kya?"

Murtasim asked in a low voice.

"Humesha mauka kyun dhundte rehte ho mere qarib aane ka?Kaha na maine.."

"Ha pata hai sab kuch.By the way mein tumhari qarib aand ka mauka nahi dhund raha tha.Agar mera irada sirf tumhari qarib aane ka hota to mein bohot pehle aa chuka hota.Aur tum bhi mujhe ruk nahi pati."

He paused and said;

"Aur tum koi hoor pari nahi ho jiske qarib aane ke liye mein mara jaa raha hu.You know what mujhe hafte mein kitni dafa college ki ladkiyon se chittiyan aata hai.Sab pagal hai mere liye."

Meerab said;

"Really?College ki ladkiyan tum jaise buddhe ko chittiyan deti hai?"

"Kis angle se mein budda nazar aata hu tumhe?Mera baal safed huye hai yaa mere chehre mein wrinke para hai?Abhi bhi gabru jawan hu yakin na aaye to test karke dekhlo."

Murtasim winks at her and coming closer to her but Meerab pushed him away and said;

"Dur raho mujhse."

Saying this Meerab left the bed and Murtasim said;

"Tumse dur mujhe raha bhi nahi jata aur mein reh bhi leta hu."

Meerab turned back and sees he is smiling.

Meerab goes to washroom.Murtasim looks at the pillow and says;

"Mere aur meri biwi ki bich ki sarhad.Ek bar apni biwi ke dil mein jaga banane de phir dekhna tujhe mein kaha dafnata hu."

__________________________________

"Aap is dupeher pe ghar pe?"

Meerab asked to Murtasim who comes home in lunch time.

"Tumhari yaad aaya to kincha chala aaya."

Meerab's eyes stuck on the flower gajra which on the bed side table.Meerab looks at Murtasim,he was also staring at her.

Murtasim takes the gajra and looking at the face of Meerab for a moment and slowly moved towards her.Meerab clearly understood his move,but for some unknown reason she stands in her place indifferently.

Murtasim makes her wear the gajra on her wrist.He was thought Meerab will react but her silence approval gives him a relief.

Meerab looked into Murtasim's eyes this time.Suddenly he pulled her closer and there is no distance between them.For the first time Meerab feels something strange.She doesn't want to scold him for this act.She doesn't know why she didn't feel bad also.Whatever Meerab feels now,this feeling is unknown to her.

__________________________________

Meerab looks at the gajra and unknowingly smiles appears in the corner of her lips.Murtasim is getting ready to go for outside.She is secretly notice him properly.Murtasim looks at her through the mirror and says;

"Chup ke chup ke dekhne ki jarorat nahi hai.Shohar hu tumhara mujhe dekhne ka pura haq hai tumhe."

"Galatfehmi hai tumhara.Tumhe to bilkul nahi dekh rahi thi.Bas soch rahi thi itna saj sawar ke ja kaha rahe ho?"

Murtasim coming to her and saying;

"Ek girls college mein as a chief guest invite kiya gaya hai.You know waha ki ladkiyan dewani hai mera.Is liye un par accha expression rakhne ke liye thora sa yeh kosish."

Hearing this Meerab's face colour gets changed.She don't know why she gets angered.Murtasim looks at her angry face and smirks.

"Allah Hafiz."

Murtasim left the room and Meerab boiling in anger.She comes after him and says;

"Jo ladkiyan tum par marigi na unka taste hi kharab hai so jyada khushfehmi mein maat rehna."

__________________________________

In the night,Murtasim tiredly lays down on the bed and Meerab comes to him and asks;

"Aate aate itna der kyun laga di?"

Murtasim scrolled down the phone and behaved he doesn't heard her.

"Mein tumse kuch puch rahi hu Murtasim."

"Kya yaar.Aate hi chik chik shuru kar diya.Kash tum girls college ki ladkiyon ki tarha hoti kitni mithi bol.Kitni naram lehja.Ji karta hai bas sunte reh jao."

Meerab widened her mouth and tried to suppress her anger.She takes a deep breath and said;

"Dekho tumhara aur mera rishtan chahe jaisa bhi ho lekin tumhare pas hargiz yeh izazat nahi hai tum bahar kuch bhi karte pheroge."

Murtasim looking at his phone and said;

"Wah kya khubsoorat ladki hai.Dekhte hi dil aa gaya.Murtasim khan ka dil pighal gaya."

Meerab boiled in anger and said;

"Utho mere bed se aur jake apni asli jaga sofe pe so jau."

Murtasim moved away his face from the phone and asked;

"Tumhara bed?Jahej mein lekar aayi thi?"

Meerab don't know how to spill her anger out.She tried to control herself.Murtasim said;

"Bekar mein khari huyi ho.Ek kam karo mera jhute utar do.I'm feeling so tired.Neend bohot aa raha hai.Kya pata neend mein us apsara se mulakat ho jai.Jo scene hakikat mein nahi hota woh khawabo mein ki duniya mein ho jai."

Meerab bound up her arms and said;

"Kyun nahi khan saab.Jute utar bhi deta hu aur do char laga bhi deti hu.Maza aayega na?"

Murtasim ignore her and pay attention to his phone again.

"Chehre se aab teri hath ti nahi ankhiyan."

Meerab's anger crossed the limit and snatched his phone from him and looked at the phone.She surprised to see herself here.Murtasim takes her picture in her sleep.She says,

"Yeh to mein hu.Mujhe laga...."

Murtasim get up from his place and put his index finger on her lips and said;

"Koi nahi hai sirf tum ho.Mere dil mein mere dimag mein aur mere phone ke folder mein bhi.Har jaga sirf tum hi tum ho."

Meerab moved away his finger from her lips and said;

"Mujhe laga tum kisi ladki ke chakkar mein ho."

Murtasim smiles and says;

"Ladki ki chakkar mein to mein hu.Apni biwi ki dil jitne ke mission pe hu."

He looks at her face and says;

"Yeh jealousy tum par suit karta hai.Itna jealousy kyun kahin tum ko mujhse mohabbat to nahi ho gaya?"

Meerab surprisingly looks at Murtasim and he takes out his clothes from the cupboard and goes to change.

Meerab looks at her face in the mirror and asks herself;

"Aisa nahi ho sakta.Mujhe Murtasim bilkul acche nahi lag sakte aur usse mohabbat to kabhi bhi nahi ho sakta.Kabhi nahi."

________________________________

If you like this chapter little bit then kindly give your feedback.

Keep voting 🙏