THREE

At end of the tuition,Meerab waiting for auto.Road is empty.Just few people roaming around.Then few boys whistle on her and says;

"Kahe to madam hum chor de."

She gives them an angry glance and takes her phone from the bag and put it again.She is looking for auto.

A boy said;

"Uff yeh gussa.Madam ki husn aur bara dete hai.To madam hume bhi mauka de is husn ko lutf uthane ka."

Before ending the sentence a slap fall on his face and Meerab said;

"Tujh jaise kutte ko kisi aurat ne paida to nahi kiya hoga.Kaha se tapak para hai duniya mein aur buj barane."

That boy got angry and raised his finger and said;

"Tevar dekhati hai hume.Janti bhi hai kon hai hum."

"Gandi nale ka kira hai tu."

He held her hand and said;

"Tujhe to sabak sikhake rahunga."

Meerab released her hand and take a stick from the road and trying to beat them.Suddenly someone held her stick and Meerab turned her head and sees it's Murtasim.

Suddenly someone held her stick and Meerab turned her head and sees it's Murtasim

He said;

"Yeh kiya gundagardi hai?Marpit kyun kar rahi ho woh bhi bich sarak pe."

She released her stick and said;

"Tumhe mein jawab kyun du.Meri jo marzi."

He clenched jaw and said;

"Samajti kya ho tum khud ko?Kasur kiya hai unka?"

"Cher rahe the mujhe.To kya karta chup chap sehleta jo woh kar rahe the."

That boy comes to Murtasim and pleaded infront of him and said;

"Khan humne kuch nahi kiya.Yeh madam jhoth bol rahi hai.Humne to bas itna bola tha humare khan pe jhotha ilzam kyun lagaya baji.Yeh sunke unhe gussa aa gaya aur marne lag gaye."

Meerab widened her mouth out of surprise and said;

"Aab samaj aaye tum sab ek hi thale ki chatte batte ho.Jaise tumhare khan waise unke sathi.Khan logo pe humla karata hai aur chamche bich sarak ladki cherta jai.Tum logo se aur kya hi ummed kiya jaa sakta hai.Bloody criminal!"

Murtasim angrily comes to her and said;

"Jaban samhal ke.Janti bhi ho kis se baat kar rahi ho."

"Ek criminal se."

"Koi saboot hai mere crime ka?"

She looks at his eyes and said;