TWELVE

Meerab opens her room's door and surprise to see her father there.After sees him after long time,she can't control her emotion.She tightly hugs her father.They both crying without uttering a word.Murtasim sees this scenario and unknowingly tears drop off his eyes.He left from there.

Murtasim coming downstairs and meet Maaz.He gives some stuff and said;

"Aap ne jo saman mangaoya tha lee aaya."

Zain looks at the stuff and asked;

"Kya hai isme?"

"Sasural se jahej liya hai maine."

Saying this Murtasim smiles and picked up the stuff and went up the stairs.Approaching the door of his room,he saw a scene and stopped. Meerab is lying quietly with her head on his father's lap.Waqas Ahmed pats his daughter's head and talks.It's like a father lulling his young daughter to sleep by telling her a fairy tale.

Murtasim is so enthralled by the scene that a gasp comes out of his mouth.

"Wah yeh nazara kitna khubsurat hai.Allah mujhe bhi ek beti dena."

He does not want to spoil such a beautiful moment of father and daughter by entering inside.So he left the stuff by the door.

__________________________________

Waqas Ahmed softly touching his daughter's head and said;

"Zindegi mein honewale har wakiyat ka badla hum nahi le sakte.Kuch chij sach mein kismat mein hota hai.Mein manta hu beta jo hua use bhula kar age bharna bohot mushkil hai tumhare liye.Lekin tum samajdar ho I'm sure tum jo faisla logi soch samajkar logi.Aur ek baat Murtasim sach mein badal raha hai.Woh woh insaan raha hi nahi jisse mein mila tha.Gussewala logo ko daranewala.Aaj woh kuch aur ban gaya hai.Meri mafi ke khatir woh mere pero tak girne ke liye bhi tayar tha.Woh pasta raha hai apni kiye gaye harqat par."

He paused and said;

"Humesha ek baat yaad rakhna beta Mard ka khubsurti uski alfazo mein aur uske bartav mein hota hai.Agar dono hi thik na ho to accha khasa mard bhi bad surat lagne lagta hai."

He deeply kissed on her daughter's forehead.

Before leaving the house,Waqas Ahmed meets with Murtasim and asked;

"Meri beti se bohot mohabbat karte ho?"

He nodded his head and said;

"Mohabbat mein beshumar karta hu usse.Lekin shayed utna nahi jitna aap karte hai."

Waqas Ahmed says;

"Apni beti ki khushiyon ke zimmedari mein tumhe deta hu.Uske ankhon mein kabhi ansu maat aane dena."

Murtasim said;

"Aap par jaanleva humla maine nahi karwaya.Kisi ne mere khilaf aap ko bharkaya tha."

"Maine bhi tumhare bhai ke kuch nahi kiya."

Murtasim said in a low voice;

"Pata hai mujhe sab."

__________________________________

Meerab is sitting with her head on her knees.As long as her father was there,the mind was very calm.After they left home around 9pm.The mind has become very bad again.Crying a lot.

Murtasim stands by the door for a few moments,the clock reads almost eleven at night.He is very tired after the whole day's work. Need some sleep.
He started praying to Allah in his heart;