PREFACE

The turbulent waves of the sea of ​​people have overflowed in this area today

The turbulent waves of the sea of ​​people have overflowed in this area today.Murtasim Khan,the elder son of former ruling party Shahnawaz Khan,who is himself a youth leader,called the rally today.Groups of people from school students to old people are standing in the vast field like a hot desert to see the man. Everyone is waiting for the leader to start his speech. Everyone's waiting turn is over. Swinging like a lion,he climbed onto the stage, turned to the crowd, waved and stood in front of the mic.

 Swinging like a lion,he climbed onto the stage, turned to the crowd, waved and stood in front of the mic

"Assalamualaikum mere pyare bhaiyon"

said to the crowd in a voice solemn and rich beyond his years.A gentle hum could be heard in the sea of ​​people. Everyone is replying to the greeting.Murtasim Khan continued to speak.

"Mere liye aap logo ke dil mein mohabbat dekkhe mujhe khushi huyi.Mein apni walid ki usolo mein..."

Before he could say anything,a soft feminine hand turned his arm and before he knew anything, a young woman standing in front of him slapped his right cheek.Murtasim khan's young party workers were shocked by the suddenness of the incident.The hum in the sea of ​​people is heard instantly. What is happening!

Shocking everyone for the second time,the girl spit on Murtasim Khan's face.He clenched his fists and watched the girl's arrogance silently.She immediately get off from the stage.

A boy from Murtasim's group rushed up and whispered in his ear,

"Bhai yeh Waqas Ahmed ki beti Meerab hai.Aap kahe to ise..."

He stop that guy and said;

"Tumhe kuch karne ki jarorat nahi.Jo karna hai mein karunga.Is thapar ki kimat use dena hi hoga."

                                 V
__________________________________

My dear fellow readers, I hope you like this story.Keep loving and supporting my work.