PART - 41

Abhyansh woke up at 6 AM, which was way too late for his routine, 2 weeks without a wink, extreme worry for his wife's health, and then suddenly the peace of being in his wife's arms made him want to sleep forever... He slowly rubbed his eyes to see his Rani sa, sleeping on his chest, fisting his shirt near his chest tightly... Looks like he is not the only one who got a peaceful sleep after days... Isha would usually wake up at 5 but today, she wanted to sleep more...

He tried to get up to continue his morning routine, though he wanted to stay in her arms forever, now more than ever, as after this moment, he didn't know when she would give him this opportunity again... He could leave all his works, but he couldn't halt offering prayers to Mahadev... He slowly tried to untangle her fist from his shirt but she moved closer to him hiding her face in his neck, her lips touching his neck, his breath hitched, well, not just his breath, many other things did with her innocent move...

"Isha...", he reluctantly called, after experiencing this closeness, he didn't want to separate from her, but he didn't want to anger his Mahadev either but looks like his wife is no mood to leave him...

"Please let me sleep Ansh...", she muttered, her lips which were touching his neck, created havoc when they moved against his skin, her whole body is sticking to his, and the 'Ansh' that left her mouth is the last straw, he felt an extreme urge to take her right there...

"Okay...", he said softly kissing her forehead trying to control his primal urges... After the previous day's conversation with his wife and her decision to stay away from him for god knows how many days, he didn't want to miss any opportunity to stay close to her, even if it meant he would miss his morning prayer to his Lord Shiva... He sent a quick apology in his head to him before calling their family priest asking him to carry on with the morning Puja in the temple shocking the man. Abhyansh never asked him to offer prayers in the temple before unless he is out of country.

"I am ignoring my Mahadev for you for the first time, hope he forgives me...", he whispered, pushing her hair locks away, which seemed to disturb her from her sleep...

"Let me sleep Rana sa...", she said slightly slapping his chest annoyed with the continuous disturbance to her sleep... He is utterly surprised when she slapped his chest, God why the hell did that simple act of his wife turn him on...

"Sorry", he murmured, stroking her hair and she cocooned in his warmth finding solace, though she took a lot of rest these days, sleeping without him meant a restless sleep, only the previous night did she find her solace, so she wants to make it last as long as possible before she is kicked into a harsh reality...

Abhyansh kept staring at her, he couldn't fall asleep again and didn't want to either, he wanted to relish every second with his wife near him before she pulled away from him... He dreaded the moment when she leaves to Rajput palace that afternoon... He want the time to stop and just lock her in his arms forever, but sadly he couldn't... After an hour of staring, he couldn't stop his hormones anymore, he started softly pecking her forehead, cheeks, and anywhere accessible to him, at last, he slowly captured her lips, she responded to him fisting his hairs, she slowly woke up from her sleep, but that only made her deepen the kiss, she loved the way his lips caressed hers with utmost care and love... she pulled him into her if it's possible... Abhyansh broke the kiss sensing her breathlessness, she is unwilling to lose the contact with his lips but he slightly moved away, her breathlessness scared him, after the recent happenings...

"You okay ?? Can you breathe properly ??", he asked, concern etched in his voice...

"Hm...", she said, trying to hide her blush...

"Okay... sleep for a while, I'll go and freshen up...", he said understanding her emotions, he is glad she didn't regret their little moment... all these days without touching her seemed to show its effect making him lose his control... He knew he would lose his senses if he stayed like that anymore...