PART - 37

Note - This part is unedited, read at your own risk, and might be a little slow, will try to make the story move faster... 

***************************************************************************************

"Ranawat  ?? What do you mean  ?? Tell me clearly", Ranveer asked his brother-in-law, what did he mean by he did it not only to punish Vikram, what other reason there could be  ??

"For now, you just need to know that you can't go to the UK until I approve, so enjoy your time here with your sister, it's not like you are planning to go anyways", Abhyansh said

"You f**king got my VISA canceled and you act as if you are doing a favor on me... Ranawat... This is not done", Ranveer said angrily

"Get out and do the whining... ", Abhyansh said with a dismissal

"Ranawat, at least tell me the other reason", Ranveer whined, this time for real and Abhyansh cringed...

"I did it for you Rajput, You will know it when the time is right", Abhyansh said in his cold voice but for the first time Ranveer heard a bit of concern in his brother-in-law's tone, was it really there ?? Or Is he imagining things ??

"Ranawat... ", Ranveer started but Abhyansh slammed the file on the table strongly...

"OUT", Abhyansh said in a stern tone, Isha, who is waiting outside as she is worried seeing her brother upset and on knowing her husband's temper, she expected him to lose cool soon, and he did sooner than she expected. She immediately walked inside and held his brother's arm...

"Bhai... Talk to him later...", Isha said tucking her brother's arm... Ranveer glared at his sister, while Abhyansh frowned seeing his wife's concern for her brother.

"Ishu... Your husband is bullying you and instead of helping me question him, you are rushing me out ??", Ranveer questioned getting upset...

"Rajput... ", Abhyansh started, he hated anyone using that tone on his wife...

"Rana sa... Let me talk to my bhai, please", Isha said, he could hear the right on her tone and that for some reason stopped him, the mad urge inside him to slit the throat which raised its tone on his wife is controlled by the need to respect his wife's right on him... He nodded at her fisting his palm to control his anger...

"Bhai... What did you tell me the other day  ?? You have no plans to return to the UK right ?? So please calm down, think of it as your own decision", Isha tried to convince her brother, she knew her brother's anger is justified but she could reason only with him, her husband won't listen to her, but what she doesn't know is her husband is an easy one for her to convince, if she would have commanded him to get his brother's visa approved, he would have done it without any discussion, she just has to ask, Abhyansh would have searched for another way to torture Vikram but she didn't. Another reason for Isha to try stopping her brother is she felt her husband has a deeper meaning to do that, not just to punish Vikram but she didn't know that she is digging her own grave by stopping her brother now.

"What are you talking Ishu  ?? Both are not same, that's my decision and this is forced by your husband, my right to choose is being snatched from me, that's the part I am hating", Ranveer said

"You snatched her right the same way, remember Rajput  ??", Abhyansh said talking about how Ranveer made Isha sign the divorce papers...

Ranveer glared at him for digging the past... Today, his fury is uncontrollable...

"Since we are talking about my deed, why not talk about why I did that as well Ranawat  ??", Ranveer said looking his brother-in-law in the eye...

"Careful there Rajput, you might overstep boundaries in your blinding rage, " Abhyansh warned in his cold tone, which scared Isha, and made Ranveer think before saying anything further. He is brave to confront his beast of a brother-in-law but he knows when to take a step back...