PART - 23

As soon as Isha walked away and Abhyansh too left behind her, Rajmata Devyani Devi smirked looking at Avyaan who stared at her expression in surprise. He hardly saw her smile, it's as if she ended all the emotions in her leaving a stone-faced human... Devyani Devi looked at Avyaan's surprise-filled face and her smirk turned into a smile that meant 'told you so'... And a clever Avyaan got that smile, there is something hidden in her smile which he is unable to decide...

'A completely new version of you brother is awaiting you Avyaan', thought Devyani devi and walked away.

"I don't understand your son Amrutha, he is supporting that bl**dy girl now...", Pratap started furiously before Avyaan interrupted him...

"Careful with those words father, you are talking about the queen... I wouldn't utter those words if I were you", Avyaan stated coldly looking into his father's eyes directly... Pratap understood the warning behind his younger son's words, he glared at him before leaving from there...

"Avyaan, you offended your father... ", Amrutha said Worriedly, she didn't like it when her husband badmouthed her daughter-in-law but she is not in a state to defend her... She is afraid of her husband's mental torture... He keeps doubting her, torturing her with words and a slap occasionally... She is tired of all this, she thought she lost herself and was just breathing for her children, especially for her elder son's forgiveness and love, but then came her daughter-in-law, Isha, who became light in her dark life, who made her smile wholeheartedly, who became her best friend, a daughter and confident...

"He offended my bhai sa and bhabhi sa, who are also the king and queen of this reign... I would never let anyone insult them like this ma...", Avyaan said, Amrutha smiled at her son's love and respect for his brother and sister-in-law... He would never say it but she knows that he not only respects his elder brother but also loves him immensely...

"I understand, anyways leave that, I am so happy about the changes in your brother, I still can't believe that your brother asked you to call her 'bhabhi sa'. Isha is finally bringing some emotions in my son", Amrutha said with tears in her eyes...

"Yes ma, I was hell scared hearing bhai sa's scream... But his words made me equally happy... I so wanted to call her 'bhabhi sa' from a long time... Ah! Finally, I don't have to start or end every sentence with an awkward silence not understanding how to address her", Avyaan said and Amrutha smiled...

Both the mother and son walked to their chambers, Avyan had some food and again left to the office while Abhyansh stayed back for his wife, he didn't want to leave her alone though the security is very tight and none could break-in there. He walked to his chamber and her room where he saw she is settling on the bed and adjusting her duvet, but he could still see fear and restless in her eyes and face.

"You are safe here... Nothing could happen to you now, I won't let it... Sleep peacefully...", he said in his usual cold tone but his words removed her fears and doubts... She always believed him, she always thought him to be a very powerful man and if he is saying he won't let anything happen to her, then he wouldn't...

"Thank you so much for saving my life Maharaj... ", Isha again said before laying down completely...

'How could I not save you, you are my everything' he wanted to say but he just nodded at her and walked away from there...

He went to his study and started working while asking Bhairav to come to the study...

"Ji hukum...", bhairav said bowing his head...

"Does Rajput know about the incident  ??", Abhyansh asked working in his macbook...

"Not yet maharaj... As per your orders, we are keeping the news very low...", Bhairav replied