PART - 7

One day Abhyansh called Isha to bring him cold water from the refrigerator within 3 minutes, normally she would have gotten but her feet are swollen after he made her stand under the hot son barefoot for the whole afternoon... so she couldn't run, and got late...

He got ice-cold water in a huge container and asked her to step into it, where she is deep into the water to her neck, he made her stand in it for 3 hours and when he asked her to come out, she dropped into the floor numb... after a while, she realized her position, walked to her room, changed into warm clothes and slowly went to the place where she fell before and cleaned the wet place before he could punish her more...

That night she slept but shivered a lot, at one point she shivered so much, that she pulled all her clothes and dumped them on herself to cope with the cold but nothing worked, with each passing second, she felt colder and her life leaving her... she didn't want to die... Even after facing so much torture, she didn't want to die, she wanted to experience the beautiful life which everyone keeps talking about, a life that she never got to experience, she knew she couldn't take medicine without his permission, she has to report even before she has her food now though he didn't respond or glance at her ever, she informed him following the rules, but today she can't follow rules anymore, she took the medicine but that didn't help with the cold, she looked at the bed, and the heavy comforter placed on it... 

She immediately jumped on it and covered herself with the blanket, but the cold didn't stop, and after an hour more, consciousness left her completely...

The next morning, when Amruta didn't see her daughter-in-law come down even after 10 minutes of her usual time, she panicked, she went to her son's chamber, and what she saw made her dread in fear...

She rushed to her daughter-in-law who is shivering under the blanket...

"Isha... Isha... what happened to you ?? Why are you not responding ?? Isha...", Amruta kept slapping her cheeks but nothing worked, she can feel the high temperature on her skin, luckily the medicine worked and the temperature came down a little but still, the temperature is high... 

Amruta tried to wake her up for some more time before walking down to prepare breakfast as she knew her son gets very impatient if he didn't get food on time... Amruta served the breakfast shivering, praying to god that he wouldn't ask about her daughter-in-law but luck is not on their side now like always...

"Where is she ??", Abhyansh asked in his steely tone which sent shivers to his family... He hardly spoke but when he did, it is always either to punish someone or to get a reason to punish.

"Sh...She is running with fever, so... So sl...sleeping", his mother, Amruta Pratap Singh Ranawat spoke fumbling with words... She knows her son's anger and cruelty. She doesn't want her daughter-in-law to face it, so she tried to wake her up in the morning before he arrived but that poor girl is running on high fever, so couldn't even get up, she thought to tend to her after her son leaves for work, but to her bad luck, the man who doesn't even glance at his wife is asking for her today...

"and Who gave her the permission ??", he asked in the same tone...

None of the family responded, all of them are hell scared of him, he is about to get up when he is stopped by his grandmother, Rajmata Devyani Devi, the only woman who is not afraid of Abhyansh, at least not when he is normal, and not in his beastly form...

"Finish your breakfast Maharaj, and then you can go, please", the woman said softly, hearing her plead at the end, Abhyansh's ego is satisfied and decided to follow her words, he had his breakfast and then moved to his chamber, where his wife of 5 months is sleeping, going against his orders...

His mother followed him, she is hell scared for her daughter-in-law. Her younger son, Avyan Singh Ranawat tried to stop her as he didn't want his mother to get hurt or punished by his cruel brother but she didn't listen to him. She loved her daughter-in-law, the only woman who cared for her and took care of her after her younger son Avyan...