PART - 19

Isha called Ranveer to know the truth because she trusted her husband, she knew he wouldn't go against the word he gave her... She knew him that much...

"Ha ishu... Bol (yes ishu, tell me)", Ranveer said as soon as he took the call...

"Bhai... Did Maharaj kill the prince  ??", Isha asked directly coming to the point...

"Woah... Nice way to greet your brother in the morning", Ranveer teased...

"Bhai... The truth please...", Isha asked and she heard her brother take a deep sigh before opening his mouth...

"Yes Ishu, he killed him", Ranveer confirmed but Isha's trust on her husband didn't break even then for some strange reason...

"He wouldn't break his promise bhai... I trust him", She said surprising her brother... From when did his sister start trusting the BEAST... Ranveer wondered... He sensed things changing between his sister and brother-in-law, if that is the case, he wanted them to get better, since his sister is not giving in to his plans of taking her away from the beast, he thought why not help things get better between them and make things easy for his sister...

If that didn't work out, he decided to think about how to convince his sister to divorce Abhyansh...

"When did I say that he broke his word Ishu  ?? I just said he killed him", Ranveer said...

"But... ", Isha tried to interrupt but Ranveer continued...

"Hear me out... He didn't go against the word he gave you Ishu...", Ranveer finished

"But, how is that possible bhai  ?? I don't understand", Isha let her confusion out...

"Now, only your husband can answer this... I have to go, bye", Ranveer said, and hung up smirking... He knows his sister, now she will definitely confront her husband, he wanted them to talk, and only with communication, could they improve the relationship between them, Ranveer believed.

Isha decided to confront her husband in the evening and got back to her work for now, but she couldn't concentrate at all... For once she thought of going to his workplace and confronting him right away, but she held the urge as she didn't know how he would react seeing her at his workplace, what if he kicks her out or worse gets mad and punished her, he said he wouldn't hurt her, but he still could punish her by loading her with work just like he did to her making her assemble his huge study when she was starving for days...

By remembering those terrible days, she questioned herself for trusting a man who did so much worse to her... The torture her husband made her go through could never be forgotten... She went to the coffee machine, and got a cappuccino for herself, she doesn't have much caffeine, but the thoughts that filled her brain right now should be stopped, they started giving her a headache, and needed a coffee badly...

Even the coffee reminded her of her husband, whose thoughts she wanted to avoid... She closed her eyes, had her coffee, and got back to work pushing all her thoughts to the back of her brain...

She finished her work fast and left for home eagerly... She knew her husband would be home exactly at 5 PM, she didn't understand why can't he work completely in his office, What's the point of working in two different workplaces if you are gonna do the same thing anywhere...

But for Abhyansh it made a huge difference... he felt calm and highly concentrated at his home office compared to his office building, he made sure he goes to his office every day just to set a perfect example for his employees, he is punctual, perfect, and organized. He wants to get them familiar with how their boss works. He expects the employees to be the same. He is the kind of leader who believes in not just dictating what to do but showing how it's done.