PART - 14

Days passed and finally after 3 days, Isha came into consciousness... And Ranveer is the happiest...

"Ishu... Thank god, you are fine bacha... ", Ranveer said kissing her head...

"Bhai... Ma.. Maharaj  ??", she asked and Ranveer's face is red with fury but he controlled it...

"He is in Ranawat palace, you take some rest now", Ranveer said ruffling her hair...

"Inform him, he would be worried", She said and Ranveer scoffed, worry and he  ?? He wouldn't have cared even if she died, thought Ranveer but didn't voice out keeping his sister's delicate condition in mind...

"I will", he said...

"Did you take his permission  ?? Why am I here  ?? And not at Ranawat's  ??", Isha, questioned making her brother furious...

"Are you serious Ishu ?? You are in this situation because of that man, and he is not worried for you even a bit, he was ready to leave you to die on that road, I begged him to take you to a hospital, he didn't even call once to check even if you are alive or dead, why should I take permission from that f**ker  ?? You are my sister and you are at your place... Do not utter that Ranawat's name", Ranveer screamed and walked out...

Tears fell from her eyes knowing Abhyansh's detest for her, but she knew her husband was worried for her, she saw it in his eyes, the moment she called him by his name, she saw something in his eyes changing, and when she was hit by the bullet and fell in his arms, she saw his eyes held concern, and worry for her. That very moment, she realized he is not a beast completely like he shows people, there is little humanity and emotions still alive in him, and she wanted to bring them out... She didn't think she is capable of leading a normal life with him as his wife after all the tortures he put her through, but at least she could change the beast for other people and herself and make him a little bearable...

She didn't want to encourage that part of her heart which is ready to give away her life for him, that part that felt like dying thinking he was hurt... No matter what, she couldn't feel anything for her beast husband except empathy... She could never forget how he treated her, the doors of her heart are closed for her husband forever, thought she.

She took her phone and called her husband...

"Hello...", His icy tone came from the other side...

"Maharaj... I am at Rajput palace, can I stay here till I recover ??", Isha requested... Before he could answer, Ranveer came inside...

"Ishu... time for soup bachaa... come on...", He said in a loud tone walking inside... "Who are you talking to ??", Ranveer asked raising his brow...

Isha signed him to stay silent...

"You can", he said and hung up... A small tear left her eye which she wiped quickly and smiled at her brother...

"Why did you call him ??", Ranveer asked her seriously...

"How do you know that I called him ?? and not the other way ??", Isha asked to divert him from his question...

"Because that man doesn't care for you Isha, your absence doesn't affect him, get this straight...", Ranveer said...

"I know bhai, I called him to inform him about my whereabouts, don't forget, I had to stay with him for life, and I had to follow rules", Isha said softly...

"Ishu, apply for a divorce, please listen to me...", Ranveer tried convincing his sister...

"No bhai... let's not talk about it anymore... This is my final decision", Isha said and Ranveer sighed deeply...