Aarif is here !

Next morning Bondita woke up in her room. She was confused how she came there all she remembers was she was shouting at Anirudh and have slapped him and strange change she observed with herself that she couldn't able to breathe properly and a sudden pain in her chest. But what might have happened after that? Who bought her in her room last night ?

She was trying to remember all this when suddenly her gaze fall on the picture of her and Radha's.

She took the photo and was observing it. They both were smiling and Bondita remembered her happy moments with her daughter.

She hugged the photo and started crying miserably.

Here in the hall Trilochan, Somnath and Anirudh were having tea

Trilochan - ummm..... Anirudh tumhe nahi lagta ye khuch zyada ho gaya ?

Anirudh who was busy looking into his files answered.

Anirudh - Kya kaka ?

Trilochan - Beta tumhe uski beti ki hatya nahi karni chahiye thi ! Mana ki vo hamari dushman hai par ek ma ko uske bacche se alag karna bhi sahi nahi tha !

Anirudh - par vo ek jasoos hai......

Trilochan - usse pehle vo ek ma thi ! Aur beta agar kisi Ma ke bacche ko khuch ho jaaye toh vo chup nahi bethti, pralaaye( distruction) le aati hai ! Bondita abhi sadme mein hai isliye chup hai par jis din vo iss sadme se bahar nikal gayi vo tumhe chhodegi nahi !

Somnath - toh kya kar legi ? Hum usse darte nahi aur hum sab dada ke sath hai ! Kyu dada ?

Anirudh was about to speak when he saw Bondita coming towards him. Anirudh came near her and said

Anirudh - tumhe araam karna chahiye, jao jakar kamre mein so jao !

Bondita ab kamre mein nahi mere sath jayegi !

They all looked towards the source of the voice and found Aarif who was fuming in anger.

He came and held Anirudh's color and was about to punch him but

Aarif nahi !!

Bondita stopped him. Aarif freed Anirudh with jerk.

Aarif ( shoutingly) - Ab bhi tumhe inki parva hai ! Ye jankar bhi ki isne kya kiya hai!

Bondita lowered her head and cried silently. Aarif noticed it, he gently held her hand and said

Aarif - chalo Bondita, ab mein tumhe yaha ek pal bhi nahi rukne dunga ! Pehle hi mein....Radha ko kho chuka hu ab tumhe nahi kho sakta.

His voice cracked while saying this. He gently pulled her and was taking her with him until

Ruko Bondita!

They both stopped. Bondita didn't turn because she didn't want to face Anirudh. Aarif half turned and said.

Aarif - rokne ki koshish mat karna Anirudh Roy Choudhury varna mujhe police bulani pad jayegi !

Anirudh - Bondita tum ja sakti ho par usse pehle mujhe tumse khuch baat karni hai !

Aarif - Bondita tumse koi baat nahi karegi !

Anirudh - aur baat agar uski beti se Judi Hui toh ?

Bondita turned hearing this

Bondita - K...ky.....kya baat karni hai tumhe meri beti ke baare mein?

Anirudh - yaha nahi study mein

Bondita thought for a while and said.

Bondita - Aarif mein abhi aati hu