I am just fed up of this

Everyday Bondita first used to do household chores then court work and after coming back home she again used to do household chores and at night she used to solve her cases.

Now Bondita was looking more thinner and weaker. She never smiled after coming to Roy Choudhury Haveli. She used to do all the work like a lifeless body.

Looking at Bondita's condition Sampoorna asked Anirudh to gave her some flexibility in her work but Anirudh denied. He said that she deserves that.

Sampoorna expected that Anirudh might feel pity for her childhood friend but he also changed because of this enemity. Sampoorna prayed to Dugga Ma to give her the strength to face this punishment.

On day Anirudh and Bondita were in the cabin. Suddenly one of his juniors called him telling that it's urgent. Anirudh immediately left. After coming back she found the cabin to be empty. He searched all around but he didn't find Bondita.

Anirudh( in mind) - where is she gone!!! No she can't go like this. What about my......I have to search her.

Saying this he dashed out of his cabin but he collided with one of his junior.

Junior - Sir are you okay ? Why are you in such a hurry?

Anirudh - Have you seen Bondita?..... that girl who sits in my cabin?

Junior - no sir but might she had gone downstairs, it's lunch time.

Anirudh - okay. Thank you so much

Saying this Anirudh left.

Here Bondita was outside the court having golgappas from a street vendor. She seemed happy and was smiling. She smiled after a long time. Suddenly someone threw her golgappa plate.

She turned and saw Anirudh who was raging in anger.

Anirudh - In my cabin now !

Bondita payed the vendor and went in the cabin along with Anirudh.

Anirudh locked the door and turned towards Bondita and shouted

Anirudh - Tumhe mana kiya hai na kahi jaane se ! Himmat kaise hui tumhari mujhse Bina puche cabin se bahar jaane ki !

By this Bondita got scared and answered between her crying.

Bondita - Mujhe bahut bhuk lagi thi....

Anirudh - Chup ! Ek dam Chup!

Bondita had enough. For last few days she had been controlled by a lot of people. But now she could not take this anymore. She shouted between her cry

Bondita - Nahi hogi mein Chup ! Bahut ho gaya ! Aree ek naukar ke pass mujhse jyada azadi hoti hai !

Nahi sehan ho raha mujhse aur ye ! isse accha hota ki mein abhi mar.......

Bondita !

Anirudh said softly but it's still stopped Bondita for speaking anything further. Here Bondita found concern in his voice which made him stop. Before she could look at him he turned.

Anirudh - Ghar chalne ka samay ho gaya hai. Apna samaan bandh kar jeep ke pass aa jao !

He didn't turned back and left. She thought she might be mistaken and packed her belongings.

After sometime Bondita reached where Anirudh usually park his Jeep. She didn't find her. She wondered that he left before her still he is not here but the very moment Anirudh came. They left for Roy Choudhury Haveli.

In the dinner time

All the Roy Choudhury's were having their dinner and Bondita was serving them. But suddenly

Thud !

Bondita !

Bondita got unconscious and fell on the floor. Anirudh lifted her up, made her layed in her room and called the doctor.

Doctor checked Bondita and came out of the room where everyone was standing.

Doctor - Barrister babu mujhe apse khuch baat karni hai. Akele mein !

They went away from them to talk to them in private.

Doctor - Dekhiye mein janta hu ki Bondita yaha kyu hai par mujhe apse khuch zaruri baat kehni hai

Anirudh - ji doctor kahiye

Doctor - dekhiye barrister Babu Bondita sharirik roop se hi nahi balki mansik roop se bhi bimar hai.

Anirudh - mansik roop se bimar? Mein khuch samjha nahi doctor

Doctor - Bondita sever depression mein hai. Agar uski halat aur bigadti hai toh usse........

Anirudh - usse kya doctor?

Doctor - usse panic attacks aana shuru ho sakte hai Jo ki bilkul accha sign nahi hoga. Barrister babu yu toh mein ye kehne vala koi nahi hota hu par fir bhi apne patient ke liye apse kahunga. Bondita ki saza thodi Kam kar dijiye. Isliye mene apko yaha bulaya kyuki apki aur Bondita ki bonding sabse jyada strong thi aur mujhe nahi lagta ki koi apke alava mujhe samajh pata.

Anirudh - Thank you doctor

Doctor - Bondita ka dhyan rakhiyega

Anirudh - sure

Doctor left. Anirudh came near Bondita's room where everyone was standing.

Trilochan - kya kaha dactar ( doctor) ne ?

Anirudh - khuch nahi kaka bas kamzori hai.

Saying this he left from their. Here Trilochan and Somnath were proceeding towards the hall and discussing that this might not be the reason for the doctor to take him away from us and just tell that she is weak. They suspected that Anirudh is lying and his heart is melting for Bondita. While they were walking they heard Anirudh talking on telephone.

Anirudh ( on call) - ab mujhe ye batao kitne dino mein aa jayega ? Thik hai par jaise hi vo aaye usse jald se jald Roy Choudhury Haveli mein lana hai! Samjhe ?

Saying this he hung up the call and turned back only to find Trilochan and Somnath who were staring him.

Trilochan - beta Anirudh. Kiska telephone aaya tha ?

Anirudh - kaka vo mene telephone Kiya tha, London. Vo Mera camera kharab ho gaya hai aur Shashwati ka janamdin aa raha hai toh mene bas Naya mangvaya hai.

Saying that he proceeded towards his room.

Trilochan and Somnath were satisfied with his answer and they shrugged of their thoughts that Anirudh has started felling for Bondita.

______________________________________

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

Precap - The arrival of
' Unknown Person'