Where is Radha ?

'Somnath -  Bondita ne bahut badi galti ki yaha se bhag kar, ab uski saza uski beti ko milni chahiye.............

Anirudh - par...........'

'Bondita!!!!!'

'Mujhe kaha le ja rahe ho !! Mujhe meri Ma ke pass Jana hai'

'Ma !!!!!'

Radha !!!!!!!!!!

Bondita woke up and looked here and there. She couldn't find Radha. Fear rushed down her spine at the thought what Roy Choudhury's might have done to her daughter.

Bondita - mm....meri....meri bacchi......Radha......meri bacchi kaha hai

Radha!!!!

Bondita started shouting her name in hope that Radha would come from a corner of Haveli and tightly hug her.

Radha kaha ho tum !!!!

She just reached at the hall where all the Roy Choudhury members were sitting including Bihari, his wife and Suraj.

Bondita as soon as she saw Anirudh fear and anger rushed down her whole body.

Bondita - Barrister babu meri bacchi kaha hai? Ky...kya kiya hai apne uske sath.

Anirudh didn't answered her question and was gazing down and this was scaring Bondita more. Her eyes were already moist but now she bursted.

Barrister babu boliye kaha hai meri bacchi.....Kaha hai Radha ? Kya kiya hai apne uske sath !

Boliye Barrister babu Boliye!!

Boliye na chup kyu hai !

Boliye!

Maar Diya dada ne tumhari beti ko Bondita !

Somnath blurted out everything in anger. Bondita stood their silently couldn't able to digest what he had said just now.

Bondita - wh...wha...what !!

Somnath - Ha Bondita tumhari galti ki saza tumhari beti ko mili....maar Diya dada ne tumhari beti ko......nahi rahi ab tumhari beti !

Bondita silently went near Anirudh

Bondita - k..ky.....kya ye sach hai Barrister babu?

Anirudh still didn't answered and looked towards Suraj.

Anirudh ( in mind ) - ab mein tumhe kese samjhu ki ab jo bhi mein karne ja Raha hu , vo mein bilkul nahi karna chahta par Dugga Ma janti hai ki mein majboor hu !

Bondita (shoutingly) - Barrister babu chup mat rahiye, boliye kya ye sach hai !!!

Ha ye sach hai Bondita !

After his confession Sampoorna, Bihari and his wife started crying. Even Trilochan felt bad about it and had tears in his eyes. On the other hand Bondita was just standing blankly. She had a sudden emotional blackout.

Bihari's wife noticed it and said her husband that Bondita got a huge trauma all of a sudden and she needs to cry. Bihari requested Sampoorna to make her cry. Sampoorna mustered up her courage and went to her.

Sampoorna went to her and held her arms for support and started tapping Bondita's face.

Sampoorna - "Bondita !

"Apne aap ko sambhal Bondita hosh mein aa !"

"Mein janti hu Tera dukh bahut bada hai par tujhe apne aap ko sambhalna hoga !"

But Bondita was not in a state to listen. Sampoorna knew now the only way to make her cry is saying harsh words to her.

"Bondita tune suna na Somnath ne kya kaha ? Vahi sach hai Bondita ! Anirudh ne hatya kar di hai Teri beti ki ! Ab tu usse kabhi nahi mil payegi !". She held her shoulders and started shaking her and said. " Teri beti ko maar diya Anirudh ne ! Teri beti mar gayi !"

Ahhhhhhh............

Bondita collapsed on the floor while screaming and started crying and closed her ears.

Nahi..............

After sometime Bondita's view began to turn black and

Thud !!!!!!!!

Bondita went unconscious. She couldn't take the death of her daughter.

Few hours later

Bondita got consciousness and she had all the flashback of her and Radha running from Anirudh, Anirudh taking her away and then Anirudh's confession.

'Ha ye sach hai Bondita !

Nahi !!!!!!!!!!!

Bondita screamed on top of her lungs and started crying miserably.

Radha!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________

I know a very short and painful update. But I just want you to first digest this. And trust me we are very close to end this enemity on a happy note.

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

Precap -  Bondita had panic attacks