Preparation for Birthday celebration

So here I am giving a 2 week leap. So to sum up what happened in these two weeks, Radha started hating Roy Choudhury family. She got to know that her mother is working as a slave here and she is being tortured. She frequently insist her to run from here but Bondita knows that she couldn't do this.And after the arrival of Radha, Bondita's mental health has been improved. She used to smile and laugh frequently

And regarding the murder mystery case which Bondita was solving. Whenever Anirudh used to go to fight a case, Bondita used to secretly solve the case. She was now hundred percent sure that it's a murder. She got to know that the Ramba's family also had a mysterious death which made her more curious to go into the depth of the case. Now she wanted to go to that spot where this incident happened. But how could she ? Neither Anirudh will never take her there nor she will be allowed to go there by herself.

Bondita ( in mind) - ab mujhe risk lena padega tabhi ye case solve hoga ! Mujhe sabse chhip kar vaha Jana hoga. Chahe mein pakdi bhi jau aur Barrister babu mujhe saza de par mein ye case solve karke rahungi !

Her trance was broken by voice of the door being open. The person was Anirudh who had just came after fighting his case.

Anirudh - apna samman bandh lo Ghar chalne ka samay ho gaya hai.

Bondita - Ji

In the jeep Bondita was still thinking how she will execute her plan. Suddenly she saw something and shouted.

Barrister babu rukiye !!!!!!!

Anirudh immediately stopped the jeep and looked towards Bondita.

Anirudh - Kya hua? Tum aise chillayi kyu ?

Bondita - maaf kijiyega ! Vo darasal aaj Radha ka janamdin hai toh mene socha uske liye khuch naye kapde le lu.

She said this signalling towards a kidswear shop.

Anirudh ( in mind) - Aree.... mein toh bhul hi Gaya , kal toh Shashwati ka bhi janamdin hai, tohfa toh mene bhi  nahi liya, issi bahane Shashwati ke liye bhi tohfa mil jayega.

His trance was broken by Bondita's voice.

Bondita - kya soch rahe hai Barrister babu ?

Anirudh - Khuch nahi tum le sakti ho apni beti ke liye tohfa.

Bondita was shocked at first. She didn't believe that he agreed at once. She considered it as the miracle of Dugga Ma and quickly went towards the shop in fear that what if his mind gets changed.

Anirudh also parked the jeep and went inside the shop.

Shopkeeper - bataiye baudi kiske liye kapde dikhau ?

Bondita - dada vo angrezi madam wala safed gown dena 8 saal ki bacchi ke liye.

Shopkeeper - Ji

Shopkeeper brought the gown and showed it to Bondita. After sometime Bondita liked one gown.

Bondita - dada isse bandh dijiye.

Shopkeeper - Ji

Shopkeeper packed the gown and handed over it to Bondita. Bondita was about to pay but suddenly Anirudh stopped her.

Anirudh - mein paise de dunga. Tum jakar gaadi mein Beth jao.

Bondita - par aap kyu...............

Anirudh - jitna bola jaaye utna karo, mein kaha na mein paise de dunga ! Jao jakar jeep mein Beth jao !

Listening this Bondita went and silently sat in the jeep.

After she left Anirudh looked at the shopkeeper and asked.

Anirudh - dada ek vaisa hi  angrezi madam wala gown dena 8 saal ki bacchi ke liye aur gulabi rang ka.

Shopkeeper - Ji

Shopkeeper brought the gown. Anirudh liked it and asked him to pack it. He payed him and left the shop.

Here Bondita didn't noticed when he came. Anirudh silently came and hided Shaswati's present at the back of the jeep. After that he sat and drove to Roy Choudhury Haveli.

After reaching the Haveli, Bondita did all the household chores as soon as possible because she wanted to celebrate her daughter's birthday and give her present. After doing all the household chores she made a sweet for her. Sampoorna came in the kitchen and saw Bondita making sweet so she asked.

Sampoorna - Bondita ye mithai kiske liye bana rahi ho ?

Bondita got scared at first. What if her sister also shouts on her for making sweets but deep inside she knew she is not wrong so she prayed to Dugga Ma and answered.

Bondita - Malkin vo aaj Radha ka janamdin hai isliye mene socha thoda meetha bana lu.

Sampoorna - Accha thik hai, iss mithai ke pass mein reh leti hu tum Anirudh ko uski coffee bana kar de do.

Bondita - Ji

Bondita prepared the coffee and went towards the study. She kept the coffee on the table. When Anirudh was about to take the cup Bondita placed some money on his table.

Anirudh - ye kya hai ?

Bondita - apne Radha ke gown ke liye paise diye the uska hisab. Mein kisi ka bhi ehsaan apne sar par nahi rakhna chahti !

And she went after saying this. She went to the kitchen and saw that the sweet is ready. She transferred the sweet into a bowl and was taking it to her room while hiding it with her saree pallu. She didn't wanted to make an issue especially on her daughter's birthday. She successfully entered and locked the door.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Radha

Happy Birthday to you

______________________________________

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

Precap -  Radha's Birthday celebration