➢ T̡̙̙h͓̺̻a̡̟͓n̻͖k̪͉͓ y̝͙͜o̙̦͉u̼͍̙ (more books?)

Writing this book has been such an experience. I suppose I have written this book through the different episodes of my life and just finishing it feels weird.
I've debated on an end that would be worthy of Y/n's and Timothée's story but I've come up with the one you've just read.

Honestly, I'm a perfectionist and this book has by far not fulfilled my expectations but that's the beautiful thing about books and (love) stories. They mostly never turn out the way you plan them.
I've learned a lot about writing while writing this book and it defiantly won't be the end of me trying to write books.
I hope that I will continue growing as an author but if you liked this book, I hope that you'll come around for my other ones too :)

OTHER BOOKS:

His flower - A Tewksbury fan fiction
Y/n, a young feminist in the 18th century and a young lord who have to stand their ground against people who don't want any feminist movement.
What if suddenly their life is in danger and they have to run to survive? And what if he's involved with her best friend Enola Holmes but the more time they spend together, the more the attraction grows?

⋙ 𝓓𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 ⋘ - A Louis Partridge Book
What if a young female English teacher is suddenly the prime suspect in a murder on one of her students because he was killed during the play that she organized. What if she has to convince everyone and the leading detective, Louis Partridge, in her case of her innocence. And what if he decides to help her even though they hate each other because he believes she was defamated.

Many readers that have been reading this book from the very beginning have left such kind comments and have supported me so much, so I must say a huge thank you for all of you!
You've all been such a big motivation to keep writing and I probably wouldn't even have finished this book without you.
Again, I thank you all so much for the love.
And I hope until next time :)

~Sophie