➢ C͖͎h͓̺̻a̡̟͓p̢͎͜t͙͚̦e͙̻r̡̡̙ 8

A PARTY FULL OF RICH SNOBS

~JOHNSON~

I HAD FINISHED getting ready after some more time, putting my hair into a bun and putting on light but pretty make-up.

„Now, if you didn't know me.. would you believe me if I'd say that I'm a lawyer?" I asked as I got up and looked at him with a blank face, keeping my posture straight and elegant.

„Most likely, yes." he said without looking me into the eye and fidgeting with his rings.

„You need to get ready! Our rented limousine will be here in half an hour!" I said while panic flushed over me.
„Get into that suit NOW." I almost yelled as I shoved him into the bathroom and then leaning in the wall next to the door.

After a minute the door opened, revealing a Timothée Chalamet that was dressed in a black suit but was struggling with a emerald green tie that had a little golden crown symbol on it, most likely to symbolize that he was „working" as a waiter that day.

„Do you need help?" I asked and raised a eyebrow.

„No, I think I can do that myself.." he said before almost choking himself, making me sigh and take the tie out of his hands.
I walked up in front of him and started tying his tie while he awkwardly tried not to make eye contact.
„I usually can do that myself." he stammered.

„Seems like you spontaneously forgot how to do that." I sighed as I finished tying his tie and stepped away from him.
„You don't mind, do you?" I asked as I grabbed a black suit jacket from his clothes and he shook his head.
„Good." I mumbled as I laid the
jacket over my shoulders and took a last look at myself in the mirror before I grabbed my purse.

„The limousine is here." I heard Timothée say and I walked out of the bathroom. He looked at me for a few seconds but quickly stopped and rushed out of the door, his shoes clicking against the wooden floor. I closed my eyes and let out another small sigh before letting the fingers of my left hand graze the wall as I walked after Timothée. As I stepped out of the room I closed the white door behind me and hung a „please do not disturb" sign on the handle before I took the elevator to the first floor.
My heels made a dull sound as I walked over the red carpet that was on the lobby- and entrance floor and I nodded at the lady that was sitting behind the reception before I walked through the door and looked at the shiny black limousine standing in front of the hotel:

„Get in, Chérie." Timothée said after he cranked down the window so I could see him.

„Ask nicely." I demanded with a straight face, without batting an eyelash.

„Can you please get in, Y/n?" he asked with puppy eyes.

„Fine." I whispered before opening the last door and taking a seat.

„I-" he started as a loud ring cut through the air making me flinch before I recognized my ringtone.

INCOMING CALL
By unknown

        Accept                                      Decline

„Hello?" I asked and held my phone to my ear.