➢ C͖͎h͓̺̻a̡̟͓p̢͎͜t͙͚̦e͙̻r̡̡̙ 2

I ACCIDENTALLY INTERRUPTED A MAKE-OUT SESSION

~JOHNSON~

AFTER HE HAD accepted my (and the agency's) offer, I tried explaining the situation to the guards even tho they didn't quite want to listen to me.
When I was about to kick them (the guards or even Mr. Chalamet) between their legs, I managed to resist the urge and told them to just call my boss. They had the number because they were working in a prison that was holding dangerous people, or shall I say deadly?
And then, when they had finally talked to my boss, they let him go. He was given a duffel bag because that and its' insides were the only things that belonged to him which seemed strange but I decided not to question it. They didn't give him any time to change or anything so that why it must've looked like I was helping him escape jail or something.
We walked to the entrance of the jail, where a guard was already waiting, the guard had greeted me before to be exact.
He opened Mr. Chalamet's handcuffs without saying a word until he finished and took a quick but concerned look at me.

"Are you sure that he won't escape or do you need me to put on his handcuffs on again?" He asked.

"It's fine." I chuckled coldly.
"As you know I'm the best agent of the secret service while I'm also heavily armed." I added and nodded at him before walked out of the door and gestured for Mr. Chalamet to follow me.

"So, what's the first step?" I heard him ask while I walked towards the black car.

"A party for the upper class, in the palace Versailles" I answered.

"And what will the disguises be?"

"I'll be a rich British lawyer, while you'll be a..French waiter." I said and gave him a smirk to provoke him.

"Good that I'm half French then, Chérie." He answered and winked at me.

"Explains the accent aigu in your name." I mumbled, mostly to myself as I got I to the passengers seat while the driver looked at me confused.
"I'm not sitting next to him." I said and pointed at Mr. Chalamet, who had sat down in the back.

"Makes sense." The driver said with a pitiful look on his face, as if he was sorry for me while Mr. Chalamet's jaw dropped in offense.

"I'm still here y'know!" He then called out before a pout started forming on his face.

"Stop being so childish." I said before placing my finger on a button and then pressing it.

"Hey!" He whined as a toned window between us started rising up.

༺༒༻

"LET'S GO." I said as soon as the car came to a stop in front of the agency's doors. I thanked the driver and then got out of the car.
I opened Timothée's door for him and he got out too.

"Such a gentleman." He said and swiped a strand of his brown curly hair behind his ear.

"Shut up." I just said and stared into his green-blue eyes coldly

"Okay okay." He said and raised his hands in defense but I only turned around and walked into the agency and towards the reception.

"I need to talk to the boss." I only mumbled and Agent Ross nodded.

"Ms. Dennis, we need you down here." He said after he had tapped on his headset twice.
"She's coming." He informed me.